Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hi, do you have to start over with each new update because I can't see my old saves
For now ... in coming updates you don't have to or download entire application folder.
I'll add the patch files, which will update the existing version.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Thank you very much. I know pressing ENTER moves a page forward but is there a function to move a page backwards? Thank you once again to you and all involved.
"Rollback" ... unfortunately not happening with that engine, tried it.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69 Is there a Chance that this goes on Patreon? Because i cant Sub on Subcribestar... They dont accept Paypal^^
Patreon? not at the moment, may be in future. Need to plan all this without burdening my actual work.

Its ok, it'll be kept in all members in Subscribstar. If you would like to donate, try that buymeacoffee link. may be that'll support paypal.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Okay,so first how's everyone doing?hope your doing great.so it's been a while for me to do this kind of review about the game for the past 2 updates and I must be honest you improve big time Mr black there are lots of things you nailed but there is also some lapse you remain on doing (I dunno if it's the right word but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about)
Okay so for the past update before this I saw some characters that are better off with the game,like what are you trying to do with this character Mr black we have no idea.first the mail man then the taxi driver then the fatso baker.would it be great if we just focus mainly in the story by corrupting the mother, improving the story by slowly losing her some morale and give in.idk what's the deal for these characters to show up like are you planning to do some NTR? overall the rendering process of those character are chefs kiss and good job on doing that,but I guess you can minimize adding unnecessary dudes into the game.a couple of people is okay like the assistant from the husbands office but if you can't help adding male dude you can just add some figure of them but not to the point that your literally doing them dip into the actual game.

Second I like to thank you for improving yourself this past months I know it's hard because you also have life outside this spinoff but you still killing it,good job man.the updated game looks like the original and your are getting close in making your renders close to cloudlet's.

-Writer
maybe it's about time you get yourself some partner who is a mad lad in writing this type of mother and son corruption thing because it's getting better and better,you can see also through cloudlets game that there is something already burning in that game in just one of those adoption, teasing, peeping and groping thing I think that's THE MISSING INGREDIENT for this crabby patty to be perfect.

Also you improve in terms of expressions keep that up although it's not perfect but I know you can do something about it on how you will get rid of those empty eyes of the mother ❤ overall the lighting and shit is bloody beautiful you deserve a trophy or an 8 hour sleep lol.

We are gonna expect a juicy update this time
Because the main story now will be focused in the house since the husband and mother are having a feud.this will be the time Danny takes his luck further with her mother.please minimize adding unnecessary character like they are planning something to the mom.danny is enough for the whole game to run.ALSO WORK ON THE WRITING HIRE SOMEONE so that you won't burn yourself with all this progress you getting now.well be expecting a good writing next update..THIS IS THE TURNING POINT DUDE there's something on that original that you forget to add in the spin off and that is the writing..

I'm expecting and hoping you will
still improve in this coming months,years we are rooting for you brother ❤but also taking care of yourself.we don't want you being slayed with all this pressure you have without taking care first of your sane and status❤we love you dude and I'm still here supporting you with or without cloudlet

Key points to improve next :
- expression( don't rush but still improve slowly)
- writing /story (important)

If it's possible
Can you add a blowjob scene finally from Dannyand the mom?I mean it's already there dont leave us having a boner here just like cloudlet did before he gone AWOL lol but if it's not the right time it's okay❤

That's it for now I already spent half an hour writing this shit up so it's means something to me take care dude

Watching you silently

-lvl9 toaster

3dRocks

Mar 15, 2022
Okay,so first how's everyone doing?hope your doing great.so it's been a while for me to do this kind of review about the game for the past 2 updates and I must be honest you improve big time Mr black there are lots of things you nailed but there is also some lapse you remain on doing (I dunno if it's the right word but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about)
Okay so for the past update before this I saw some characters that are better off with the game,like what are you trying to do with this character Mr black we have no idea.first the mail man then the taxi driver then the fatso baker.would it be great if we just focus mainly in the story by corrupting the mother, improving the story by slowly losing her some morale and give in.idk what's the deal for these characters to show up like are you planning to do some NTR? overall the rendering process of those character are chefs kiss and good job on doing that,but I guess you can minimize adding unnecessary dudes into the game.a couple of people is okay like the assistant from the husbands office but if you can't help adding male dude you can just add some figure of them but not to the point that your literally doing them dip into the actual game.

Second I like to thank you for improving yourself this past months I know it's hard because you also have life outside this spinoff but you still killing it,good job man.the updated game looks like the original and your are getting close in making your renders close to cloudlet's.

-Writer
maybe it's about time you get yourself some partner who is a mad lad in writing this type of mother and son corruption thing because it's getting better and better,you can see also through cloudlets game that there is something already burning in that game in just one of those adoption, teasing, peeping and groping thing I think that's THE MISSING INGREDIENT for this crabby patty to be perfect.

Also you improve in terms of expressions keep that up although it's not perfect but I know you can do something about it on how you will get rid of those empty eyes of the mother ❤ overall the lighting and shit is bloody beautiful you deserve a trophy or an 8 hour sleep lol.

We are gonna expect a juicy update this time
Because the main story now will be focused in the house since the husband and mother are having a feud.this will be the time Danny takes his luck further with her mother.please minimize adding unnecessary character like they are planning something to the mom.danny is enough for the whole game to run.ALSO WORK ON THE WRITING HIRE SOMEONE so that you won't burn yourself with all this progress you getting now.well be expecting a good writing next update..THIS IS THE TURNING POINT DUDE there's something on that original that you forget to add in the spin off and that is the writing..

I'm expecting and hoping you will
still improve in this coming months,years we are rooting for you brother ❤but also taking care of yourself.we don't want you being slayed with all this pressure you have without taking care first of your sane and status❤we love you dude and I'm still here supporting you with or without cloudlet

Key points to improve next :
- expression( don't rush but still improve slowly)
- writing /story (important)

If it's possible
Can you add a blowjob scene finally from Dannyand the mom?I mean it's already there dont leave us having a boner here just like cloudlet did before he gone AWOL lol but if it's not the right time it's okay❤

That's it for now I already spent half an hour writing this shit up so it's means something to me take care dude

Watching you silently

-lvl9 toaster
"Rollback" ... unfortunately not happening with that engine, tried it.
Thank you for your reply. I would like to commend you on your team's efforts with the storyline and the extra scenes with characters who reacted and thus contributed to the increasing boldness and slow shedding of Jessica's inhibitions - eg the parcel delivery guy, cab driver, pastry chef or the two guys who passed her by in the cafe. Having them does not mean that they have to eventually sleep with her. It gives a bit of realism to the fantasy novel - like in real life where we cross paths with many people for no rhyme or reason other than that. It also compounds Jessica's increasing risk-taking behaviours and peel off the layers of her hesitance - like an onion.
One little comment that I have is that the broken door lock may make more sense if it is broken on the way in. I hope this seemingly uneventful incident will lead to a natural and logical conclusion ie Danny's access to the bedroom when Jessica does her "behind closed doors" things, forgetting that the lock is broken or knowing that she is being watched; gets even bolder. In this way, the broken lock makes sense. Otherwise it is like "Ok, move on, nothing to see here, just a broken lock." Perhaps you can send David off to an overseas business trip! Think of the many permutations of events if that happens!
Once again a big THANK YOU for doing this.

Last edited:

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
thank you so much i really enjoyed this, could you please add the possibility of full screen ? also space bar to forward the story and H button tp hide text

Last edited:

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
thank you so much i really enjoyed this, could you please add the possibility of full screen ? also space bar to forward the story and H button tp hide text
Hi, if you click "screen" on the ribbon on the bottom of the screen it will go to full screen. Instead of "H" just press space bar it will do the trick. This is for eondoes version though don't k it about the others.

Reactions: B4Black69

Ehern

Oct 12, 2021
i dunno if im stupid or something, but the latest version is 0.09 and it doesnt seem to have any more content?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes