Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrP411nN

Feb 16, 2022
Hi B4Black69,

Loved ur game, wanted to know if u are planning on adding NTR in future saw some scenes bcoz which I asked, also if u do plan on adding NTR characters request you to add other shota character eg could be the MC friends just saying but it also ok if u don't have any NTR plans.

do you know any games that have this context? for example mc friends with ntr??

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
this game is so good that the lack of animation is not bothering me, congratulations to the person responsible for the game.

when is the next update please?

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
do you know any games that have this context? for example mc friends with ntr??
If u mean MC mom with his friends, u can check games from NTRMAN, he makes Milf with shota content. You can also try The Spellbook by Naughty Games and Culture Shock by King of lust (not played this game but I heard it does have ntr content)

Last edited:

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Update on the system,
I have assembled new system. Main changes new CPU, PSU, case and motherboard, and scavanged many parts from old ones SSD etc... but the big guy hasn't reached yet GPU, very hard to get and the price man .. uff. lets see, hopefully this week.

MrP411nN

Feb 16, 2022
Hey mr black i just wanted to ask 2 things:
1)Will there be another kid that will get ntr scenes with mom(i saw a fan art of another kid with the mom and the mc in the lake and it looks like the other kid was curious too sbout the mom)
2) can you give the community a non spefic date of the next update? For example this month of april?

Stivler

Dec 10, 2020
Update on the system,
I have assembled new system. Main changes new CPU, PSU, case and motherboard, and scavanged many parts from old ones SSD etc... but the big guy hasn't reached yet GPU, very hard to get and the price man .. uff. lets see, hopefully this week.

Is it possible to suck Breast?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
1)Will there be another kid that will get ntr scenes with mom(i saw a fan art of another kid with the mom and the mc in the lake and it looks like the other kid was curious too sbout the mom)
2) can you give the community a non spefic date of the next update? For example this month of april?
First of all, English is not my native language. I write in a polite and regular style in my native tongue, but the translation result can be very different, I apologize in advance for this.

What I write is only what I imagine, not even a request or suggestion. I'll be happy if it helps, my intention is not disrespect. There is also the aftermath of the events, I will write according to the reaction, thank you in advance if you read it.

Danny goes to school and has a conflict with 2 children in the garden from the first day.
enters the classroom and they are still in the classroom. One of the kids is Bobby from Bad Bobby Saga.
Then the lesson starts and a very beautiful woman teacher enters. she is dressed in accordance with her profession, her outfit is not decollete. but her beautiful body lines are evident despite this outfit.
Danny can't take his eyes off the teacher, then cautiously looks around and realizes that the other children look at the teacher normally; except for those 2 boys she's been bickering with.
they both look at the teacher with admiration and daydreaming.
When Danny turns back to the teacher, he sees the woman twisting and helping a girl, looking lustfully and passionately at her ass, looking at Bobby and his friend, all three of them meet eyes and laugh. Following the teacher with eyes continues throughout the lesson.
When school is over, Danny goes down to the garden, where Jessica is waiting. eyes light full, neck bent, arms open, ready for a deep embrace. Danny seizes the opportunity and runs to Jessica and gives her a big hug. Burying his head between Jassica's breasts, Danny is enjoying the moment and when he opens his eyes, he realizes that Bobby and the other boy are watching him in surprise. a smirk appears on his face and draws Jassica to him. Danny's head is now completely submerged between Jessica's breasts.

Danny winks at Bobby and the other boy and changes his expression. With a little puppy look, he says he misses Jessica so much. The two of them talk about the first day of school. Meanwhile, he briefly meets Danny's teacher, Jassica. Then they get in the car. Danny looks at the other kids for the last time and sticks his tongue out at them.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
1) That is a possibility, not written right now.
2) This one will be really tricky. I'm not very confident on dates, because I don't have necessary measurements.
One thing is sure, going forward it'll be a long duration release with more content I can manage, may be 2-3 months. My work(professional) is also increasing in coming months.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
First of all, English is not my native language. I write in a polite and regular style in my native tongue, but the translation result can be very different, I apologize in advance for this.

What I write is only what I imagine, not even a request or suggestion. I'll be happy if it helps, my intention is not disrespect. There is also the aftermath of the events, I will write according to the reaction, thank you in advance if you read it.

Danny goes to school and has a conflict with 2 children in the garden from the first day.
enters the classroom and they are still in the classroom. One of the kids is Bobby from Bad Bobby Saga.
Then the lesson starts and a very beautiful woman teacher enters. she is dressed in accordance with her profession, her outfit is not decollete. but her beautiful body lines are evident despite this outfit.
Danny can't take his eyes off the teacher, then cautiously looks around and realizes that the other children look at the teacher normally; except for those 2 boys she's been bickering with.
they both look at the teacher with admiration and daydreaming.
When Danny turns back to the teacher, he sees the woman twisting and helping a girl, looking lustfully and passionately at her ass, looking at Bobby and his friend, all three of them meet eyes and laugh. Following the teacher with eyes continues throughout the lesson.
When school is over, Danny goes down to the garden, where Jessica is waiting. eyes light full, neck bent, arms open, ready for a deep embrace. Danny seizes the opportunity and runs to Jessica and gives her a big hug. Burying his head between Jassica's breasts, Danny is enjoying the moment and when he opens his eyes, he realizes that Bobby and the other boy are watching him in surprise. a smirk appears on his face and draws Jassica to him. Danny's head is now completely submerged between Jessica's breasts.

Danny winks at Bobby and the other boy and changes his expression. With a little puppy look, he says he misses Jessica so much. The two of them talk about the first day of school. Meanwhile, he briefly meets Danny's teacher, Jassica. Then they get in the car. Danny looks at the other kids for the last time and sticks his tongue out at them.
Thanks man for the thread. I copy all this stuff in my thread Doc for Perfectbond, so keep it coming.

The Aligator

Dec 29, 2018
This work is amazing, I'm sure everyone apreciates you keeping true bond alive, but PLEASE dont take too long for making the first sex scene or at least handjob. We have had blue balls since the original game :(

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks man for the thread. I copy all this stuff in my thread Doc for Perfectbond, so keep it coming.
The next morning, Jessica drives Danny to school. she says goodbye to that boy with a loving kiss before he gets off. (definitely not a sexual kiss)

When Danny gets out of the car, he sees Bobby and Pete (3rd child) waiting for him at the school gate. He starts walking about to pass them without showing his grin.
Bobby (sneaks arrogance) - hey new boy!
Danny (answers evenly)- what's up guys?
Bobby - we've been waiting for you
Pete (grin) -your mom is so hot dude!
At what Pete said, Danny turns around and sees Jessica staring at him with wide, stooped eyes.
Bobby - Dude your mom...
Danny (interrupting) - your stepmother.
Pete and Bobby at the same time- Fuck me!
Bobby - you lucky asshole
Pete - you bastard!
Bobby - Do you hug him like that at home?
Danny (smirking proudly) - yes
Pete - Do you have a step sister?
Danny - unfortunately
Bobby - how does he dress at home?
While Danny is about to answer Bobby, Pate interrupts him: I think your mother is leaving.
Danny returns to the car, Jessica waving now. meanwhile, her swaying breasts can be seen in her open-front jacket.
Pete - very nice tits
Bobby - tell the truth did you ever grab them?
Danny (laughs) of course not
Pete -she is alone? does he have a girlfriend?
Danny (sigh) man woman married, naturally my stepdad has
Bobby - are they rich?
Danny - We live in a pool villa
Pete (angry) Fuck off men
Bobby (sigh) lucky bastard
Danny - guys theoretically I'm an orphan, please
Pete and Bobby at the same time - sorry men, we were inconsiderate
Danny looks back at Jessica,
The woman kisses the tips of her fingers and waves for the last time, gets in the car and leaves.
Danny (grin) It's okay guys, I'm just fine
Bobby - do you know where your own parents are?
Danny - no I never knew them
Pete - sorry dude
Danny - it's really okay, it's normal for me. And now there's Jessica (smiles again)
Bobby - have you ever seen her naked?
Danny - once in the kitchen, tangled in a short skirt, no panties underneath
Pete- I wouldn't believe it!
Bobby - did you see?
Danny (grin) - what?
Pete - his cunt!
Danny - ahahaha, yeah dude, I saw it
Bobby- how was it?
Danny (thinker) - I think it was very nice
Pete (sighs)
Bobby - you're such a lucky bastard!
Danny - I saw them making love once, though they were under the covers
Bobby- how was it?
Danny - so hot
Pete and Bobby look at each other sadly, then Pete sees a familiar person following Danny, and his face lights up.
Pete - Bobby look your sister is coming
When she hears the voice of Bobby's high school senior sister, Lucy Pete, she notices the boys and grimaces.
Bobby - Hey Lucy what's up?
Lucy (gripping her face even more) - eeuwww why are you still here, haven't you started?
At that moment, the three of them realize that there is no one else around but themselves.
Danny tries to move forward in a hurry, but Pete and Bobby, who stare after Lucy, stop him. When Danny looks at her carefully, he realizes that even in this ordinary high school dress, he has a thin waist and tight hips, and he watches Lucy's ass with fascination.
When the girl is far enough away, the trio rushes towards the classroom.
Danny (running) have you ever seen him naked?
Pete (running) - goes into his room some nights
Danny (running) - bastard!
Bobby (running and laughing) I have a mother and two other sisters
Danny (stops suddenly) Fuck me!!!
Pete and Bobby (running) ahahahahaha
The trio enter the classroom, panting.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes