Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Droogoo2

Oct 7, 2020
I usually never leave a comment on these threads but man , I wasn't expecting much from anyone adopting the project , but holy fuck you have done way better than the original I hope you keep up with a project and start your own thing in the future I'm sure you will have so much support , keep it up , I love your work <3

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
You guys here are free to write any SCRIPTS THAT ARE CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL game atmosphere that can help mr black in writing the game to make it more feasty to hold. And FOR THE LOVE of this game stop making new theories about how the game should look like even if it a mere suggestion it will still influence people's minds. c'mon let's help this game come true and not adding your personal kink.im not prohibiting anyone here to write it's your free will but please stay relative and sensible to what cloudlet left us.thank u

-lvl9 toaster
You say you don't ban it, but from what you wrote, it turns out that you banned it.
B4Black69, who developed the game, is not you. No one has to ask your permission and you cannot write to anyone in this way. learn your limits.
If B4Black69 doesn't want me to write, I won't. otherwise I will write my wish, know it like this.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
First of all Mr black is not the original author/developer of the game.spin off?yes.and maybe you're unaware of things going down here mr but the developer of the original game is cloudlet who recently vanished and can't find him. Have you played the original before this or just touch the spin off?The original ending from cloudlet is that Jessica and the kid are having competition.teasing groping etc and from what you are writing here it turns out that Danny had already go to school even tho he's not...yet. they are just applying for a slot, you are way to advance at writing the order of things/idea that doesn't seemingly add up from the purpose of the original and the spin of itself. mr black is just another fan like me who happens to be knowledgeable in making renders.second Mr your making assumptions from my message recently I don't ban you from writing anything here I'm just saying that if you're going to write something to the game then at least make it "relatable"to the current situation. especially the game is on pause because of the technicalities of the equipment.again.no one is prohibiting you from writing anything here.and why the aggression bro no one is hurting your feelings here lol.you have the talent in writing we know that so chill your balls.atleast make it relatable to us not just you because your making another image/event of the game that is on hold and we didn't expect or want to be included.even it's a mere idea or suggestion still this thread is not the place for making ur own script there is a plan already and if you still not consider this there is another thread of this game.the original.you can freely write your ideas over there and I'm sure a lot of people will acknowledge it.im just speaking in behalf of the original ones that got in here in this thread and the ones that want the original game idea to be followed. I'll send the link for your convenience.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
First of all Mr black is not the original author/developer of the game.spin off?yes.and maybe you're unaware of things going down here mr but the developer of the original game is cloudlet who recently vanished and can't find him. Have you played the original before this or just touch the spin off?The original ending from cloudlet is that Jessica and the kid are having competition.teasing groping etc and from what you are writing here it turns out that Danny had already go to school even tho he's not...yet. they are just applying for a slot, you are way to advance at writing the order of things/idea that doesn't seemingly add up from the purpose of the original and the spin of itself. mr black is just another fan like me who happens to be knowledgeable in making renders.second Mr your making assumptions from my message recently I don't ban you from writing anything here I'm just saying that if you're going to write something to the game then at least make it "relatable"to the current situation. especially the game is on pause because of the technicalities of the equipment.again.no one is prohibiting you from writing anything here.and why the aggression bro no one is hurting your feelings here lol.you have the talent in writing we know that so chill your balls.atleast make it relatable to us not just you because your making another image/event of the game that is on hold and we didn't expect or want to be included.even it's a mere idea or suggestion still this thread is not the place for making ur own script there is a plan already and if you still not consider this there is another thread of this game.the original.you can freely write your ideas over there and I'm sure a lot of people will acknowledge it.im just speaking in behalf of the original ones that got in here in this thread and the ones that want the original game idea to be followed. I'll send the link for your convenience.
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
This is the last time I will reply on this subject.
I'm not writing my posts for you or the other users here, I'm just writing for B4Black6.
I write because he likes what I write.
I do not write so that he can use what I write, include it in the game, I write it so that he can use it how he wants to use it.
I spoke B4Black69 when I started my articles and I am writing based on this conversation.
Please don't write to me about this anymore.
Finally, I've been following True Bond since its first release.

1681204021972.png

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Idk what's happening here but a lot of people recently pop up in this thread and bringing up their own script on how the game should do next idk if you're the stonewars dude onurcamel but I don't like your idea bringing up your own plans to the game showing up from nowhere. the people here are passionate about the continuation of the original game "true bond"and we are trying to make it as close as possible to the original and if happens your stonewars that Mr black is mentioning in the credits screen every update you should play the original first before writing anything here .don't ruin the game with your own scripts !let the dev and the main man handle the writing etc.the fan made spin off itself is lacking on writing and if your idea will come to that game I'm afraid it will not be true bond anymore.

The original game only focuses on corrupting Jessica nothing more.and even it's a slow burn it doesn't mean the dev will add the character you mentioned in your script.we are here since the beginning of this thread so stop it it's doesn't really make sense to me adding a dozen more character to the game.the name is true bond it focuses on the process of making strong relationship between the mother and adopted son period if anything will add on the current spin off like a side bitch or another dude then this game is has no reason to continue because it will change the atmosphere of the whole perception both original and the spin off so we are really careful here when it comes to writing.

We are lacking with that now but personally I don't like your formulated scripts.you can do that with other game but not this one.no hard feelings it's just an honest observation from what your are writing here.

-lvl9 toaster
I understand your point of view, but one thing I really want to clear is that this is a Spin-off, not continuation. Continuation of Truebond can only happen by Cloudlet (great fan on him and his work), I'm helpless there.

Since we are clear on that, this spinoff is entirely based on Fans scripts and Ideas and I don't think its necessarily bad if we focus on the main thing which is "Corruption of Jessica" as literally as possible. Basically I want to show her infidelity and her lust for "Big cock Danny" as same in the "Truebond" main series. In "Truebond" how he (Cloudlet) wanted to do was to cheer Danny in a teasing way.
I'm also following the same Idea. But in my case (Perfect bond) this is just an excuse Jessica gives to herself. Her teasing with Danny also arouses her so does many other interactions. For example when the mailman comes, she is half naked and standing in open. This also excites her.

So I like if the fan threads focuses on the main theme of "Corrupting Jessica" (as in the original), but the methods and ways of scenarios I don't care. I just want it to be understandable to audience (in a comical sense). I don't care if its only with Danny, or Danny and his gang, or totally different person, or 2 or 3 or ... :D .. I hope you understand and lets take it in its comical sense, there is no need to put individual checklist for the spinoffs.

So my aim with PB is focus on the main theme as in Original(corruption), but with different scenarios from Fans and my own imagination.

Sidenote: onurcamel is not stonewaars. and onurcamel story thread is going to be extremely useful in the school adventures of Danny boy

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Well I hope your decision is wise Mr black taking Mr camels script as reference for the upcoming updates in the future.You know I have really high hopes with this game since the original dev has gone awol and the reason also why I'm with u since day one of this thread is because I know your also a fan and just want something from the original to come alive and as much as possible you are the only authorized people I want that can write anything towards the game because I know you're improving big time.i don't want to see this game going down in the hills with some random writers idea.

Reactions: lxh123

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
This is the last time I will reply on this subject.
I'm not writing my posts for you or the other users here, I'm just writing for B4Black6.
I write because he likes what I write.
I do not write so that he can use what I write, include it in the game, I write it so that he can use it how he wants to use it.
I spoke B4Black69 when I started my articles and I am writing based on this conversation.
Please don't write to me about this anymore.
Finally, I've been following True Bond since its first release.

View attachment 2537673
Then why writing it here? you say you're not writing anything here for me or for anyone on this thread and you failed to fully understand what I'm trying to say to you in this past conversations clearly you don't understand a thing,you can message him directly and not writing anything here for starters.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
I understand your point of view, but one thing I really want to clear is that this is a Spin-off, not continuation. Continuation of Truebond can only happen by Cloudlet (great fan on him and his work), I'm helpless there.

Since we are clear on that, this spinoff is entirely based on Fans scripts and Ideas and I don't think its necessarily bad if we focus on the main thing which is "Corruption of Jessica" as literally as possible. Basically I want to show her infidelity and her lust for "Big cock Danny" as same in the "Truebond" main series. In "Truebond" how he (Cloudlet) wanted to do was to cheer Danny in a teasing way.
I'm also following the same Idea. But in my case (Perfect bond) this is just an excuse Jessica gives to herself. Her teasing with Danny also arouses her so does many other interactions. For example when the mailman comes, she is half naked and standing in open. This also excites her.

So I like if the fan threads focuses on the main theme of "Corrupting Jessica" (as in the original), but the methods and ways of scenarios I don't care. I just want it to be understandable to audience (in a comical sense). I don't care if its only with Danny, or Danny and his gang, or totally different person, or 2 or 3 or ... :D .. I hope you understand and lets take it in its comical sense, there is no need to put individual checklist for the spinoffs.

So my aim with PB is focus on the main theme as in Original(corruption), but with different scenarios from Fans and my own imagination.

Sidenote: onurcamel is not stonewaars. and onurcamel story thread is going to be extremely useful in the school adventures of Danny boy
So the spin off will run"Entirely base on fans scripts and ideas"? c'mon Mr black don't be like that.its like you're saying Jessica can have a threesome with a grandpa a dog and a fire hydrant.

You have your OWN plans about this game.its your spin off not ours.

If you really like camels script then so be it.but I'll be dead honest with the reviews next time.

Last edited:

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
So the spin off will run"Entirely base on fans scripts and ideas"? c'mon Mr black don't be like that.its like you're saying Jessica can have a threesome with a grandpa a dog and a fire hydrant.

You have your OWN plans about this game.its your spin off not ours.

If you really like camels script then so be it.but I'll be dead honest with the reviews next time.
:D .. yeah ... you missed the part when I said making it "understandable to audience". This is very important since I don't like sudden change in characters. So I go through all these scripts and try to come up with storyboards ... This is what I did with stonewaars. and no I don't go super serious into realistic aspects of it. Just the scene should make sense.

If you also have ideas just drop it here, no issues at all.

You can criticize the hell out of my version :D, no problem at all. But I would like it to constructive, based on writing, renders, Audio(I want to add them) and adult scenes etc.
I won't take criticism based on personal tones and preferences, I made it very clear. That is not criticizing the subject, but putting our subjective opinion on the creation.

I understand True Bond is an established VN, fans will have very strict opinion on what it should be like. My suggestion is take it lightly. Lets see where it goes (y).

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
:D .. yeah ... you missed the part when I said making it "understandable to audience". This is very important since I don't like sudden change in characters. So I go through all these scripts and try to come up with storyboards ... This is what I did with stonewaars. and no I don't go super serious into realistic aspects of it. Just the scene should make sense.

You can criticize the hell out of my version :D, no problem at all. But I would like it to constructive, based on writing, renders, Audio(I want to add them) and adult scenes etc.
I won't take criticism based on personal tones and preferences, I made it very clear. That is not criticizing the subject, but putting our subjective opinion on the creation.

I understand True Bond is an established VN, fans will have very strict opinion on what it should be like. My suggestion is take it lightly. Lets see where it goes (y).
Lets see about that, you're putting the game on dangerous waters here by letting people have their way with this spin off.you can always make the game "understandable to the audience"by your own you know. Be creative.approach other creators that are doing the same thing take advice from them gather all the all help you can this way you can improve the game to make it "understandable to the audience"I can help you get thru jackermans discord (one of the famous animator to r34 website)and ask there for any help.the dev there is very welcoming and will gladly help you with this project.

3dRocks

Mar 15, 2022

Speaking of school adventures, here is one for consideration : Danny gets into a physical altercation with say the school bully because the bully makes an inappropriate remark about Jessica. Danny gets the raw end of the stick and ends up being bruised and battered. Jessica is summoned to meet the principal but Danny refuses to talk about the incident. Another student who witnessed the fight told Jessica what really happened. Jessica is very touched by Danny but does not confront him. (Remember women think with their hearts; men ... a little further south-centre). Back home, while on suspension from school, Jessica has to assist Danny with his daily activities because of his injuries. There will be awkward moments eg showering, changing clothes etc and Jessica avoids eye contacts with Danny but she steals glances at his you-know-what when that happens. With all these going on, you can imagine the effect on Jessica's mind and body. Have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:

3dRocks

Mar 15, 2022

I believe B4Black69 is an adult who is able to discern scripts that are written in the spirit of the original True Bond and those that are way off tangent ... unless he is a 19 years-old person trapped in a 15 years-old body ... just saying. Keep up the good work B4Black69 and your team.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes