Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
When Danny comes home, he searches about incest anime as promised. After a while, it sends the results to whatsapp groups. Likewise, Pete has also made a shota anime list and shares it in the group. Finally, Bobby plays on the original mail and creates the new list and sends it to Emily.

Looking at the phone's notification sign, Emily clicks on the new incoming mail.

"the naughty editor's special selection"

Browse through the list of interesting names. This is the first time he's heard these animes in his life. he liked this situation and he searches for the first anime on google and starts watching it.

The anime is about 2 people who fall in love with each other. Their love turns into marriage and then they have 3 daughters. Then fastforward, the parents have aged a bit and the girls have grown up. The low-cut clothes that beautiful girls wear at home provoke their fathers and this causes the man to fantasize about his daughters.

Browse through the list of interesting names. This is the first time she's heard these animes in her life. she liked this situation and she searches for the first anime on google and starts watching it.

The anime is about 2 people who fall in love with each other. Their love turns into marriage and then they have 3 daughters. Then fastforward, the parents have aged a bit and the girls have grown up. The low-cut clothes that beautiful girls wear at home provoke their fathers and this man puts them in ridiculous situations against their daughters.
While continuing the movie with an interesting sense of humor, the eldest daughter showering with dad is too much for Emily and stops the anime.

Emily goes to the kitchen and gets a glass of water, she has always described herself as open-minded, forward-thinking and tolerant. but now, she gave up at the first different thing she came across. she thinks she's disrespecting herself. Emily takes a sip of water and returns to her room, continuing the anime.

In a few days, Emily will be watching the entire list.

The next day in the morning in the school garden:

The question is whether Emily followed the list. but Pete doesn't know about it because his older sister is always in the room. she locks the door when he is not in his room.

thus the Trio loses interest in Emily.
A few days later, the trio goes back to Bobby's house for a "peeping operation" on Liza. But Liza is not in the garden. When they listen to the door of her room, they hear that she is talking to someone inside. but she is incomprehensible what she is talking about. They go out into the garden from the garden door in the kitchen and listen to the secret conversations under Liza's open window. Liza is talking to Lucy. Lucy asks Liza for help with her lessons.

Lucy (begs) - please, you only taught these lessons a few years ago.
Liza (phraseless)- yes, but even though I cheated, I graduated with the lowest score in the class!
Lucy - I can't even score that much Liza, help me!
Liza - I don't remember anything, it's been 3 years!
Lucy - I'm not going to graduate and own mom is going to kill me, you'll be happy.
Liza (thinking)- ask your teachers for help, they will guide you, do as they say?
Lucy (desperate) - I spoke, they said where was your mind until now. it's too late now.
Liza - what kind of teachers are they?
Lucy - they warned me a lot in the past, now it's too late...
Liza - you didn't listen to them?
Lucy - did you listen?
Liza - it's not about me...
Lucy - I have to find a solution
Liza (exasperated)- sorry but I can't help you.
Lucy (begs) - try once?
Liza - fuck you, don't you understand, I don't remember. I was always bad at history, I could never do math, I don't understand computers. It didn't work, talk to my mother, let her hire a private tutor for you.
Lucy (angry) thank you so much for your great suggestion
Liza - sorry, there's nothing I can help you with!
Lucy - ...
Liza - ...
Liza - Bobby understands computer, ask him for help with computer lesson?
Lucy - he is just playing games on the computer.
Liza - your friends?
Lucy - my sincere friends need help like me; I am not friendly with people who have good lessons.
Liza - you are a hopeless case
Lucy (looks with puppy eyes)- ...
Liza - eeehh enough, get out of my room, think about what you will do in your own room.

Liza takes Lucy out of the room. The trio immediately goes to Bobby's room and waits for Lucy to arrive. but Lucy doesn't come. While waiting for the girl, they evaluate the speech they listen to. They agree that Bobby tutoring Lucy will create an opportunity to get closer to the girl. they plan for it.

the next night, Bobby told his mom at dinner that his friends Danny and Pete would come tomorrow; would help them both about the computer lesson; When his guests come, he asks his mother to pop some popcorn.

When the woman hears that her son will teach her friends, the woman is very happy and immediately accepts what her son wants. meanwhile, Liza says to Lucy (do you hear) with her eyebrows and eyes. Lucy hears what Bobby is saying, but she doesn't think that Bobby can help her.

Bobby's house the next day

Bobby's mother (Mrs. Anne) Danny and Pete meet at the door. After the greeting, Danny and Pete start fawning and praising the woman who, despite having given birth to 3 children, is still very beautiful.

Pete- Bobby is so lucky to have a mother like you Mrs.Anne!
Mrs.Anne - awww you are so cute
Danny - I wish you'd run us instead of Bobby
Mrs.Anne - ahaha unfortunately I don't understand computers at all
Pete - if you're thinking of sending Bobby to boarding school, don't worry. I exist, I help with all his work, I take out the garbage, I mow the lawn
Mrs.Anne - hahaha I never thought of sending Bobby to boarding school but you'll be on my mind Pete

Bobby interrupts, hugging his mother next to him. rests his head on the woman's chest, takes the woman's right leg between his legs. presses his dick to his mother and asks

Bobby - are you going to send me to boarding school mommy

Mrs.Anne is disturbed by her son's exaggerated display of affection, but she does not resent him in front of her friends.

Mrs.Anne- no, of course, would that happen?
Bobby- give me a kiss then I'll believe

While trying to get rid of her son's arms, the woman realizes that her other two boys are getting too close to her, and she gives Bobby a cheek and Bobby kisses his mother's cheek.

Right after the kiss, the woman walks away from the children and goes to the kitchen before things get even weirder.

The trio go to Bobby's room, gather around the computer, and wait hopefully for Lucy to show up.
After a while, there is a knock on the door, they immediately start pretending to study, Bobby starts talking about a topic they have decided in advance and calls out to the door,

Bobby - come!

but the person who came is Mrs.Anne. She brought drinks to the children with the popped popcorn. He pats Bobby's head with a big smile and leaves the room. While they are eating the corn and drinking the drinks, they accept that Lucy will not come anymore. But at that moment, the knock on the door again. Bobby calls eagerly to come. It's Lucy.

Lucy - hi
boys (excitedly) - hi
Lucy- are you studying, guys?
bobby - yes
Lucy- ummm, what lesson
Bobby - Computer, history of computer technologies, usage areas, future role, basic coding languages etc.
Lucy- pretty comprehensive
Bobby - these are things you already know.
Lucy- actually I have to work on similar issues, I thought, what if I could work with you? can you help me too?
Bobby- I don't know, I can't make decisions on my own. what do you think guys?
Danny - we'll have a test after every class. then you have to attend the exams
Lucy (enthusiastic)- I'll take the test no problem
Pete- there are other classes, history, math... it would be ridiculous if you didn't get into the computer and go into them.
Lucy (very happy) - just the lessons I need, I'll join them too!
Bobby - I don't teach those classes, Danny the historical, Pete will do the math
Lucy - no problem
Danny- we can't do every lesson here, sometimes at our house, sometimes at Pete's.
Lucy- okay!
Pete - sometimes we go on a picnic to study, sometimes we go to the beach.
Lucy - okay I accept everything. as long as you make me study please!!!
Bobby (laughing sly) - ok then you can join us

Lucy sits on Bobby's bed next to Pete and Danny after Bobby starts his computer class. Although Bobby talks about superficial and simple topics, these are very complex things for Lucy, who knows nothing about the subject. That evening, they decide that Lucy's knowledge level is very low and that she definitely needs help. Lucy is very happy about this. When the boys ask him for textbooks, he immediately brings them from his room. When the lesson and assessment are over, the boys share the books that are relevant to them. they read books at home every day to make Lucy work.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Well I hope your decision is wise Mr black taking Mr camels script as reference for the upcoming updates in the future.You know I have really high hopes with this game since the original dev has gone awol and the reason also why I'm with u since day one of this thread is because I know your also a fan and just want something from the original to come alive and as much as possible you are the only authorized people I want that can write anything towards the game because I know you're improving big time.i don't want to see this game going down in the hills with some random writers idea.
If you allow me an opinion on this discussion, I think everyone has a bit of reason in their statements, Mr Black being the truest!
Mr Black picked up an apparently abandoned game and decided to follow it up!
It will certainly have to follow the main course of the script but if it is limited to just Daniel and Jessica, it will become monotonous and after a while, it won't bring anything new!
Ideas like onurcamel can help Mr Black to think of other scenarios but not necessarily how he wrote it!
I also understand the statements of Lvl 9 toaster when referring to the characters suggested by onurcamel, because it seems to me, without wanting to offend onurcamel, that he has a special taste for the game from which he got the characters and that's why he wants to bring them here, the which seems inappropriate to me!
Each characters in their original game!
But nothing stops Mr Black from creating other characters to his liking!
One thing is for sure, only the authors of SPINOFF are aware of the direction to take the game, knowing that they also have to give ears and air rights to the fans of the project!
It's not an easy task to please Greeks and Trojans, hihi, and I've seen some games go under because of following the tastes of some at the expense of others!
The important thing is to keep the Fans united in a single objective!
But this is just my humble opinion!

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
If you allow me an opinion on this discussion, I think everyone has a bit of reason in their statements, Mr Black being the truest!
Mr Black picked up an apparently abandoned game and decided to follow it up!
It will certainly have to follow the main course of the script but if it is limited to just Daniel and Jessica, it will become monotonous and after a while, it won't bring anything new!
Ideas like onurcamel can help Mr Black to think of other scenarios but not necessarily how he wrote it!
I also understand the statements of Lvl 9 toaster when referring to the characters suggested by onurcamel, because it seems to me, without wanting to offend onurcamel, that he has a special taste for the game from which he got the characters and that's why he wants to bring them here, the which seems inappropriate to me!
Each characters in their original game!
But nothing stops Mr Black from creating other characters to his liking!
One thing is for sure, only the authors of SPINOFF are aware of the direction to take the game, knowing that they also have to give ears and air rights to the fans of the project!
It's not an easy task to please Greeks and Trojans, hihi, and I've seen some games go under because of following the tastes of some at the expense of others!
The important thing is to keep the Fans united in a single objective!
But this is just my humble opinion!
If I had known that my articles would create so much controversy, I definitely would not have written.
My goal was simply to write the story of a few boys who discover sexuality with their friends.
My use of BBS characters was to make my job easier. Danny plays the role of molester in TrueBond; In a similar role as Bobby on BBS.
The names don't have to be Bobby, Liza or Lucy, it was easy for me to imagine that way. both Pete and Emily are original characters :)
Finally, I ask again, do you want me to write MR.Black?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
If I had known that my articles would create so much controversy, I definitely would not have written.
My goal was simply to write the story of a few boys who discover sexuality with their friends.
My use of BBS characters was to make my job easier. Danny plays the role of molester in TrueBond; In a similar role as Bobby on BBS.
The names don't have to be Bobby, Liza or Lucy, it was easy for me to imagine that way. both Pete and Emily are original characters :)
Dude, write man ... or do one thing create a separate conversation with me. In that way the feedbacks will come only after the game develops :D.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
You already created a controversy over this thread and a lot of people here including me are not liking the way you write the game.but for some reason Mr black likes your script! congratulations you won a medal.now idk what will be the result of this spin off but I'm pretty sure this game is not taking the right path thanks to you.whats the point of crediting the original game every after update if you don't want to follow the same atmosphere. It's not just you being involved here or the way you write things it on us also.you say you played the original game so you know how important for us to follow the same.and for Mr black idk if you are being too lazy to write a script but Mann seek help for someone how knew how to do this stuff!

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
You already created a controversy over this thread and a lot of people here including me are not liking the way you write the game.but for some reason Mr black likes your script! congratulations you won a medal.now idk what will be the result of this spin off but I'm pretty sure this game is not taking the right path thanks to you.whats the point of crediting the original game every after update if you don't want to follow the same atmosphere. It's not just you being involved here or the way you write things it on us also.you say you played the original game so you know how important for us to follow the same.and for Mr black idk if you are being too lazy to write a script but Mann seek help for someone how knew how to do this stuff!
Dude all that happened was that Black liked his ideas.
He never said those would be canon in the coming updates.

Reactions: ohwonders

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
PerfectBond - Truebond spinoff game - Version - 0.09

Windows:
Android:
WEB:

For Mac and Language Translations
Source Project folder:
For Mac you need Mac OS, I don't have OS system
Guide:

For Translation if needed
Guide:
(use this project folder)

Overview:
CG's might be less in number in this update maybe around 250 - 300. I was planning to add this and the first as a single update.
Dialogue updated for part 1 thanks to ohwonders
Engine Update: Only added a few for now.
Added:
Gallery

Check it out.

Note: Typos and grammars issues .. will be plenty of them, excuse me for that
Hello! Are you an author?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes