Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Great! You are doing well! Only this is more likely not a spin-off, but a continuation of the untold story. Do you have a place where I can see the progress of work and plans for updates?
Thanks, yeah taking from where Cloudlet stopped.
subscribestar.adult/mrblack, you can check here for updates. I usually share weekly here too.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Great! You are doing well! Only this is more likely not a spin-off, but a continuation of the untold story. Do you have a place where I can see the progress of work and plans for updates?
Sadly it will not be the "continuation" you're hoping instead it's going to be the fans scripts,ideas etc sorry to pop your bubbles .and as you can see those long scripts you're seeing up in this thread will be the main idea of the next update.and if you already Played the original one before this we can both agree that the path this spin off is taking is slowly becoming something off putting.rn we can't do nothing because the original dev is missing from his discord..let's just hope he returns asap and continue his work so we can all hop into his place.send me dm I can share you his discord link if he return

• Angry
Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Good luck!
Why don't you start your own thread here?
By the name of your game?
This will make it easier for people to find it.
Its my thread actually, but added it as discussion tags (not game). Lets keep it for fans now and by 0.1 we can release as game I guess.

Reactions: durikz
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes