Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hi B4Black69,

Loved ur game, wanted to know if u are planning on adding NTR in future saw some scenes bcoz which I asked, also if u do plan on adding NTR characters request you to add other shota character eg could be the MC friends just saying but it also ok if u don't have any NTR plans.
Personally I like to add in multiple characters and go for corruption focused theme (in a comical way). Currently the writer stonewaars , is doing great job on the escalation scenarios and may be he'll add in other characters.
Multiple, Danny and his gang is funny :D , I like it.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Personally I like to add in multiple characters and go for corruption focused theme (in a comical way). Currently the writer stonewaars , is doing great job on the escalation scenarios and may be he'll add in other characters.
Bobby from Bad Bobby Saga, another abandoned game, is perhaps the MC's friend,
The duo work together to fuck girls/women. They go to stay with each other for the night, peep the girls in bikinis at the pool at Bobby's house. MC convinces Bobby for "nighttime interactions"?
even the thought of it is very hot and something that has never been done...

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Hi B4Black69,

Loved ur game, wanted to know if u are planning on adding NTR in future saw some scenes bcoz which I asked, also if u do plan on adding NTR characters request you to add other shota character eg could be the MC friends just saying but it also ok if u don't have any NTR plans.
I mean technically this whole Game is like the Original Game NTR-Based, dont forget David the Husband....^^
But this has sadly already too many "males" :D (In my opinion.)

Really hoped for a "the Adopted corrupt her to the Core Story" plus the Rivalry between these Two in the Original...

And she is doing this for him because thats the only Way he reacted to her or in other Words build a Relationship (trust,love,etc) (Talking about the Original Game now)

But im still thankful that this Project continues in one or another Way!

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What happened to the thread for this game? Didn't it have one? Not this 'dev diary' thread but like, you know, a normal thread that shows up on the latest games list.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Thanks for replying, just want to know one last thing so I played the game and the movie night is the last scene right coz I didn't get any message like "End of the update".

Reactions: B4Black69

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Did enjoy the original and enjoyed the continuation, but it looks like the saves cant be carried over for this new version so it will start from the first part of the continuation again?

Last edited:
Reactions: sqanze001

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
Really, thank you very much for following this game, you do it super well, you have me hooked like never before, please, I need more drugs xD

Reactions: B4Black69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes