Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
when will the update be next month ?
Work work work and build a new rig :D
IMG_20230827_152840.jpg

CPU is old 10 cores, but GPU is a first hand 4090 (production card), 24 GB GPU Memory Size.

Man, a render inside that house usually took 30-40 minutes to clean out artifacts and to get around 90% completion (even with denoiser - old one 3080 second hand).
This one just 2 - 3 minutes.
Invested a little in this business, lets see how it turns out.

Regarding release, next month late or after that will be fine since I'm going for, lets say compilation of stories and Ideas and not following day by day.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
You will do many things with this machine. :)
it would be great if you move this game to vn side as a result people want you to advance this game no need for a second game
The second game is something out of passion, I wanted to make for a long time.

No worries PB is also a passion project not cutting it. Rendering right now is only for PB part 2.

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 2882528

CPU is old 10 cores, but GPU is a first hand 4090 (production card), 24 GB GPU Memory Size.

Man, a render inside that house usually took 30-40 minutes to clean out artifacts and to get around 90% completion (even with denoiser - old one 3080 second hand).

Regarding release, next month late or after that will be fine since I'm going for, lets say compilation of stories and Ideas and not following day by day.
what a amazing gaming pc.

Reactions: B4Black69

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 2882528

That's also a beautiful image haha. Good to see you again my man.

Dec 3, 2020
This is pretty great so far. One question, is there a way to disable the auto-progression? In the original True Bond the game wouldn't progress unless you had an input. Is this an option here?

Jul 19, 2023
True Bond [ cloudlete] , Perfect bond spin off[ Mr black ] And crazy son[ by crazy wanker ]
Are the best Visual Novels (games)ever

Crazy son may get update next week
I'm super hyped

• Love
Reactions: dboy5233x
Jul 19, 2023
This all are fan arts most of them are created by Terminatorgames you can find the thread on True bond fan art assert
Since there's not much going on at the moment,
i hope it's ok the share these images,
i think they're fan art but i'm not sure,
anyway...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since there's not much going on at the moment,
i hope it's ok the share these images,
i think they're fan art but i'm not sure,
anyway...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes