Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I see the point of such spinoffs if they provide something that the original game does not, namely the presence of sexual content, unfortunately the creator of this spinoff is doing the same thing as the creator of the original game, just teasing his viewers and nothing more, I'm upset.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I see the point of such spinoffs if they provide something that the original game does not, namely the presence of sexual content, unfortunately the creator of this spinoff is doing the same thing as the creator of the original game, just teasing his viewers and nothing more, I'm upset.
This game literally just started ,
what he's supposed to do, fuck her right away and the end?

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Its a bitter truth few pips can understand,it's true that the creator here and cloud are doing the same shit rn the other one is having upgrades with his CPU shit kind of thing and the other one,it's either he's working on in it already or he may be gone again by a year.the point is they are both missing.the best way to preserve the context and the atmosphere is through cloudlet only

I agree with u we are all going there for "sex scenes "but I prefer mine with cloud rather than black.(sorry dude u involved so much people with this project)

If u want the real shit wait just like us for cloud to return

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Its a bitter truth few pips can understand,it's true that the creator here and cloud are doing the same shit rn the other one is having upgrades with his CPU shit kind of thing and the other one,it's either he's working on in it already or he may be gone again by a year.the point is they are both missing.the best way to preserve the context and the atmosphere is through cloudlet only

I agree with u we are all going there for "sex scenes "but I prefer mine with cloud rather than black.(sorry dude u involved so much people with this project)

If u want the real shit wait just like us for cloud to return
If you don't like Black's game, then what the fuck are you doing here anyway? You were the that dude who complaint about this game, laughed that Black disappeared and thougt he abandoned the game but he showed up and you got pwned. If you hate this game so much then stop coming here writting so much nonsense and embarassing yourself.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
If you don't like Black's game, then what the fuck are you doing here anyway? You were the that dude who complaint about this game, laughed that Black disappeared and thougt he abandoned the game but he showed up and you got pwned. If you hate this game so much then stop coming here writting so much nonsense and embarassing yourself.
Just enjoying the view of having none on both parties,yes I'm the one who started hating blacks work when he start doing this shit for money by just being a hobby. it was supposed to be on track on the original then he started adding u pipsqueaks on the story adding unnecessary characters to the game.im an avid fan for this game right from the start and I supported it to the best possible reach I can offer I even offer black some references when he is just starting up and it sickens me to see this game being pulled apart by scripts of people who just won't add up to the original concept,idea,and purpose.now if black sees this I hope u realize you are already off the tracks making your spin off.and if you really want to do the same shit you can make your own aside from clouds original concepts, because there's nothing more to it than clouds idea.yes you render your own spin off but dythink it's okay to continue someone's work I mean your improving big time you even started subscribestar and buy me a coffee platform.cmon dude don't milk this suckers.to be honest yours is truly not in the lvl of clouds when it comes to story telling but you're getting there with the render.im not hype with every update you release it feels forced and dull what a shame your wasting ur talent with the scripts from other people.

Birds chirping noises intensifies/*

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Just enjoying the view of having none on both parties,yes I'm the one who started hating blacks work when he start doing this shit for money by just being a hobby. it was supposed to be on track on the original then he started adding u pipsqueaks on the story adding unnecessary characters to the game.im an avid fan for this game right from the start and I supported it to the best possible reach I can offer I even offer black some references when he is just starting up and it sickens me to see this game being pulled apart by scripts of people who just won't add up to the original concept,idea,and purpose.now if black sees this I hope u realize you are already off the tracks making your spin off.and if you really want to do the same shit you can make your own aside from clouds original concepts, because there's nothing more to it than clouds idea.yes you render your own spin off but dythink it's okay to continue someone's work I mean your improving big time you even started subscribestar and buy me a coffee platform.cmon dude don't milk this suckers.to be honest yours is truly not in the lvl of clouds when it comes to story telling but you're getting there with the render.im not hype with every update you release it feels forced and dull what a shame your wasting ur talent with the scripts from other people.

Birds chirping noises intensifies/*
"Don't milk this suckers". That's cloud's job right? lmao.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi dev can you look at Laura Lustful Secrets to see the Animations and maybe put in your game. i think you would get a lot more people looking at your game please try or go to ren'py

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hi dev can you look at Laura Lustful Secrets to see the Animations and maybe put in your game. i think you would get a lot more people looking at your game please try or go to ren'py
If I try it , it'll be very substandard. Will have to try it multiple times to get a fluid animation. Renpy, nah man, its again coding the scenes, is there any visual editor for Renpy? don't like to work on that engine.

Some update regarding our part B:

40.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes