Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance , but , why this game doesn´t appear at Games label? This is way better much of the games of the site but it is difficult to find it . I´m sure that with more visibility the autor will get more rewards ( totally deserved ) . Thanks , and sorry for my english :)
agreed

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Funny how our perspectives differ, because to me it seems like the more Perfect Bond is starting to resemble True Bond quality-wise the more rocky the development is starting to become.
To a point when it's gonna be hella more awkward when the spin-off finally matches the quality of the original and it gets "abandoned" for the same reason.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
B4Black69 Let us know about your progress so we don't get impatient waiting for it. Love the cgs so far along with the story. Keep on grinding and let us know if we can help you in anyway. Waiting to hear from you and best wishes.

Reactions: Rasturac

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Hi! Funny enough I found out about this before True Bond.
Since I know nothing about True Bond nor this one can someone tell me what's the difference?
I did notice that True Bond is abandoned. Is Perfect Bond a continuation?
Should I play True Bond first? Which one have more contenct?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Since I know nothing about True Bond nor this one can someone tell me what's the difference?
This one is fun made spin of. Same character and same idea of story. Play original one as well, they both are good.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
both are great games. The premise of true bond influenced the creation of crazy son. The interesting thing is that you follow both. Both games are excellent. True Bond is unpredictable. He didn't post anything for a year. Then he surprised everyone with an update. Now again he is close to spending a year without posting anything. Some say that in March or May of next year he will post again.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes