Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xen-chan

Apr 6, 2023
I'm just pointing out some grammatical error above.and why's the aggression? Someone dropped ur leash again?
Oh, sorry that I hurt your feelings with the grammatical error. Get a bucket and cry until you fill it up.

That is not aggression that is just teaching a moron how this whole spin-off works, and the one that is making it is doing it for free. When people ask someone to open a Patreon, SS, or whatever, that means they want to help out and they appreciate someone's work. Unlike you.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If the game is free and the download is free, then it looks like I'm not the one who needs to learn the difference. :sneaky: Might want to turn that 55 inch flat screen mirror around and do some polishing.
BigIrishLug Let the man take a leak. Has been holding it for too long and couldnt do it due to issues. Bladder was almost about to burst. :ROFLMAO:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all hopeful someone can help me Looking for ren'py True Bond 4 download made by BadSantagirl can someone please help

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
When the bald one comes, this is the end of the version? I pressed all the yellow arrows and nothing
What to do next?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes