Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Update guys,

Release date ... be patient, hope to make some best renders I possibly can (y).
View attachment 3118184

dude you are honestly creating one of the best games to play, thank you for doing that.

it looks like he's being a good boy washing dishes and helping out, i'm wondering does he deserve a big reward ( . Y . )

0ff78d34-b802-4dd4-80fa-f35e215b50ad-1200x0.jpg

BK186

May 18, 2017
Yess, he is doing great job. I cant wait! Especially the new renders looks great.

bossrday

Sep 10, 2019
Looking for some help or troubleshoot.
Right at the start, the game won't progress further than just before he uses the garden hose on her.
Everything locks up, none of the menu buttons or anything will respond.
Ideas as to what's going on?

Stef14141

Feb 9, 2022
Hello everyone.
I would like some help please.. I'm stuck with the yellow arrows after the argument with David after the video party. After David let her cool down, I don't see any interaction with anything other than the arrows. I walk around the house without guessing what I have to do. Thank you, and a big congratulations Mr Black for his story.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone.
I would like some help please.. I'm stuck with the yellow arrows after the argument with David after the video party. After David let her cool down, I don't see any interaction with anything other than the arrows. I walk around the house without guessing what I have to do. Thank you, and a big congratulations Mr Black for his story.
That's where the episode ends, there's nothing else to do. Just wait for the next update.

Stef14141

Feb 9, 2022
That's where the episode ends, there's nothing else to do. Just wait for the next update.
Oh.. ok.. I thought I was only at the beginning.. going back through the forum thread, it corresponded between pages 10 and 20 approximately the event.. Thanks to you l'ami.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Does Mr. Black appear here or not ?, He doesn't appear here often, and we don't even know when he'll release an update of his work :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Tony4613
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes