Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
I hope you are joking. He isn't charging, been doing this as a labour of love and on his own time.
If he's doing it out of his free labour and "love"then why he created platforms like buy me a coffee or something this is not a fan made anymore. he already got himself a Patreon for supporters who wants and will certainly pay him for some content.you can find many real free fan made about this game in different threads that u and I are in who is certainly and definitely doing it for free unlike this one.yes the renders are not bad and certain people will pay for more but the term u used in this comment is misleading.this is definitely not a free labour out of love anymore.this is already a full time gig running by a fan turned dev.

Xen-chan

Apr 6, 2023
If he's doing it out of his free labour and "love"then why he created platforms like buy me a coffee or something this is not a fan made anymore. he already got himself a Patreon for supporters who wants and will certainly pay him for some content.you can find many real free fan made about this game in different threads that u and I are in who is certainly and definitely doing it for free unlike this one.yes the renders are not bad and certain people will pay for more but the term u used in this comment is misleading.this is definitely not a free labour out of love anymore.this is already a full time gig running by a fan turned dev.
Some people actually ask people like B4Black69 to open a Patreon, Kofe, or SS, so that is perfectly understandable. And even if he creates an account on one of the sites above and posts his spin there, so what? No one is forcing you to fking pledge, and B4Black69 is not keeping it under a paywall. So what the hell kind of drug are you on? If what he is doing is hurting your snowflake feelings, gtfo of this thread, and never play his spin-off as easy as that, and he has a REAL job and is doing this in his free time instead of resting or playing a new game on his new PC, instead he is making this spin-off.

Last edited:

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Some people Actually ask people like B4Black69 to open a patreon/kofe/SS so that is perfectly understandable.and even if he created an account in one of the sites above and posts his spin there so what? none is forcing you to fking pledge and B4Black69 is not keeping it under a paywall. so what the hell kind of drug are you on? if what he is doing is hurting your snowflake feelings gtfo of this thread and never play his spin off as easy as that..and he has a REAL job and doing this in his free time instead of resting or playing a new Game on his new pc instead he is making this spin off.
I'm just pointing out some grammatical error above.and why's the aggression? Someone dropped ur leash again?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes