4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
is anyone getting an 0x000007b error?
i installed all the dlls and now it shows this

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
There are 42 mp4 loop animations and 8 Webm animations...
Over half are for the last 3 dates and you can only pick 1 of those before you have to reload and then select one of the other choices..

Theres a big single skip button when you are viewing a Pre-recorded animated video on a loop... If you dont press it the looped animation video will keep going and going...

If you mess up the drinks and the massage body parts order youll get dumped on the date so youll not see any animations as getting dumped skips jess 2 first date animations when she has sex on the couch others will last till the bed room jess likes couches./sofas...

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hard to mess up the massage though, it's always the same thing, 6 times each in the same order (legs, arms, back/belly, boobs, pussy).
The cocktails making is the only gameplay here and it gets repetitive fast. Plus what is the point? Educating players about how to mix alcohol?...
Overall a disappointing game. I like the way the UI provides the choice of where to come at the ends of scenes, but other than that there is no story and the sex scenes are very mechanical. Although renders are rather good.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Black Women!?? I'm in!
1689481477083.png
I only hope I can make her boobs bigger like those of my former [RL] partner [RiP Abda!]

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Not bad. To succeed, you need to know about cocktails and massages.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes