4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey all,

I hear you, the slow text is a problem.
So, I will implement, in the full game, not the DEMO, a skip text button and also an option to change the text speed.

Thanks for your feedback, this is why I release my DEMOS, to get this kind of feedback.

Reactions: KEKERKKK

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
It runs but it's bugged because I'm getting an error message stating that "api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" was missing.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Downloading, will give it a shot. Having been forewarned about the slow text, I'll take that with a grain of salt and school myself to patience.
However, one thing I see here that I'm very curious about: is this to be a Steam-only game? That would unfortunately be a deal-breaker for me, as I do not play adult games on my Steam account. So, am I wasting my time here? :confused:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Downloading, will give it a shot. Having been forewarned about the slow text, I'll take that with a grain of salt and school myself to patience.
However, one thing I see here that I'm very curious about: is this to be a Steam-only game? That would unfortunately be a deal-breaker for me, as I do not play adult games on my Steam account. So, am I wasting my time here? :confused:
Yeah, it's a Steam only game.
My advice: have 2 Steam accounts ;) this is what I do :D :))

Reactions: effninefivehuman

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, it's a Steam only game.
My advice: have 2 Steam accounts ;) this is what I do :D :))

@DreamBigGames had you not checked how its to play with such slow text before launch demo? seriously ? its completely unplayable. I was curious is it realy slow and i was amazed thats its even worse than i think.

I suggest change that nonsens to instant (or if you like poping text so much just split it whole sentence instead of letter) rebuil demo and post rebuilded demo here and then couse without it you loose intrest at hand.

Otherwise nice characters :D

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@DreamBigGames had you not checked how its to play with such slow text before launch demo? seriously ? its completely unplayable. I was curious is it realy slow and i was amazed thats its even worse than i think.

I suggest change that nonsens to instant (or if you like poping text so much just split it whole sentence instead of letter) rebuil demo and post rebuilded demo here and then couse without it you loose intrest at hand.

Otherwise nice characters :D
Hey,
I honestly read the text/ story in most of the games I play, so I have set-up a speed a bit slower than mine :D . Now, if people don't want to actually read, fine, I've added a skip text function :).
That function is implemented in the base game, available on Steam.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Hey,
I honestly read the text/ story in most of the games I play, so I have set-up a speed a bit slower than mine :D . Now, if people don't want to actually read, fine, I've added a skip text function :).
That function is implemented in the base game, available on Steam.
I think people are simply used to the Ren'Py style, where you can click through as quickly or as slowly as you desire. It's a nice quality of life addition that can improve all non-Ren'Py games by giving the player more control. The skip button is good too, but a slightly separate thing.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well, an uploader's offer to share the completed game earlier today was deleted from the thread without message or comment (as will happen with this post soon, I suppose).
Anyway, due to the game's regional restrictions on Steam shop I won't be able to buy it. I will instead invest into other developers. Have a good night.

Sep 19, 2020
Well, an uploader's offer to share the completed game earlier today was deleted from the thread without message or comment
I'm sorry for the confusion. I wanted to get permission first, so I deleted my message. I also ran into some issues trying to crack it so it took me longer to upload than I thought it would have. Anyway... The thread has been updated now. ^.^

Reactions: The Grifter

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm sorry for the confusion. I wanted to get permission first, so I deleted my message. I also ran into some issues trying to crack it so it took me longer to upload than I thought it would have. Anyway... The thread has been updated now. ^.^
Permission? You realize what type of site this is right?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PerfectDate-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well nice attempt but those tattoos and the abomination-al sex acts just destroy it for me. so will skip and ignore this. But hay good luck anyways with your endeavors.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes