☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Perfect indeed

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Soooo what happened here? In the span of going to the next line, mika lost her mark, the twin lost her tits and hips, and the catgirl became lighter skinned + her tits shrank lmao View attachment 2683919 View attachment 2683921
well that's easy to explain the second image is original version characters and in all honestly, I like original Rose and well I guess it's just me that think original Rose actually looks like MC's twin sister

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
what was the point of this update?
The updates for this game have been very small, but very regular. I love the ultimate vision that the dev has laid out. I think I'm personally going to only check it out every few updates, but that's totally fine.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
soooo, futa or trans. we still have the tag and it's in the planned section. is it in the game now or a wrong tag?

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
soooo, futa or trans. we still have the tag and it's in the planned section. is it in the game now or a wrong tag?
Well, if the option's turned on, the succubus GF will show you a pic of her family, and her aunt's swinging a big dick thanks to a spell. But that's the only point of futa so far. There's also the shower scene where someone brought a strap-on but I wouldn't count that.

Just not a lot of content in general yet.

Reactions: Y2k94

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Well, if the option's turned on, the succubus GF will show you a pic of her family, and her aunt's swinging a big dick thanks to a spell. But that's the only point of futa so far. There's also the shower scene where someone brought a strap-on but I wouldn't count that.

Just not a lot of content in general yet.
thanks for the answer, saves me the hassle of looking for it. lack of contents kinda sad

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes