Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
How much content in total? I mean the time....I know it says prologue but judging by the tags I need to know.
It's very much an introduction at the moment, maybe a 20 minute read? I dunno, I had a random fit of ADD out of nowhere and alt tabbed in and out constantly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i like the idea of incest , interracial , interspecies ( no tentacles - normal anthropomorphic furies ) , harem so long as there is pregnancy ( i want to go for the babies :love: ) BUT dislike when devs make the females just friggin ridiculous by giving them all or most ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ size breast and then they always make 1 or 2 of them flat as a board ; just make the females normal with large As to like 36DDs or 38Ds; more pleasing to the eye as opposed to the ones that will smother you to death while poking your eyes out :ROFLMAO:
what are you talking about
the girls in this game have tiny boobs.
the biggest boo is only the size of their head. and most are half that.
need to make them bigger

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished the V2, and well done on the fixes, and new intro. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes, so good luck, and see ya when you release chapter or part 1!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Before I try the game I have some thoughts on the planned future content:

Pregnancy: Neutral on this by itself but it is linked to the breeding fetish I DO have. Which is more about impreg and creating offspring. Especially daughters to tie into the next tag...

Incest: Hell Yeah!

Fantasy Species: Generally speaking, the less human they look without crossing the line into ugly the better imo. Even more important with harem because it means more variety. Also, in the case of fairies would that possibly mean minigirl with vaginal sex and no size changing shenanigans?

Futanari: When you say optional here do you just mean that futa characters can be avoided or that we can choose to have those characters not be futa? Second option is vastly superior imo.

Furry: Same as what I said about fantasy creatures. Just having them be alternate forms isn't ideal but still definitely better than the usual.

Reactions: HerbertIronsides

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Before I try the game I have some thoughts on the planned future content:

Pregnancy: Neutral on this by itself but it is linked to the breeding fetish I DO have. Which is more about impreg and creating offspring. Especially daughters to tie into the next tag...

Incest: Hell Yeah!

Fantasy Species: Generally speaking, the less human they look without crossing the line into ugly the better imo. Even more important with harem because it means more variety. Also, in the case of fairies would that possibly mean minigirl with vaginal sex and no size changing shenanigans?

Futanari: When you say optional here do you just mean that futa characters can be avoided or that we can choose to have those characters not be futa? Second option is vastly superior imo.

Furry: Same as what I said about fantasy creatures. Just having them be alternate forms isn't ideal but still definitely better than the usual.
The pregnancy will definitely result in plenty of daughters for you to enjoy. For fantasy species, there will definitely be faires the size of mc's penis you can have sex with. Disabling futa makes it so that any futa character becomes female. For the furries part, if you enable furry the character will appear in furry form by default. If you disable it, the character will only have animal ears and tails.

Desten

Sep 18, 2021
first of good start the characters are very well made. when it comes to "assets" sizes they fall within my strike zone so i have no problem. any larger will be to much any less will be just fine. when it comes to the dlc patch and patreon you can do what others have done. and have players name the main cast when introduced. like how we name the mc default will be landlady but if players put mom or etc. you put a simple disclaimer players click yes and boom she is your mom now.

when it comes to fantasy races centaurs, mermaids will be to hard. any non humanoid races with the game engine may be impossible. harpy's maybe (bird harpy's with wings for arms. or angel harpy's with both arms, legs and a pair of wings.) bird might be easy if the wings are always held up and stiff. but I don't know if you can find a graphic for them. angel are in the game but the wings will be in the way. when it comes to scenes, positions and camera angles. so I will sadly say it might not be worth your time. when it comes to furry I am fine with them just watch the hair to much jiggle physics will need more power for the cpu.

speaking of jiggle physics more of a technical tip. make sure you have images hidden after loading when not shown. other wise it will load images and play them at the same time even when not shown. I remember one game would crash every time when it came to the money shots. (frustrating!!) also the more movement a scene has the slower it might play so the less movement a camera angle has the smoother it will play.

good luck and I look forward to your work.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
The pregnancy will definitely result in plenty of daughters for you to enjoy. For fantasy species, there will definitely be faires the size of mc's penis you can have sex with.
Hot.

Disabling futa makes it so that any futa character becomes female. For the furries part, if you enable furry the character will appear in furry form by default. If you disable it, the character will only have animal ears and tails.
That sounds like a metric ass ton of extra work. Like, you're doubling the screens needed for scenes with furries or futas and quadrupling anything involving both. More power to you if you think you can handle that without burnout, I know I wouldn't.
Speaking of doubling and quadrupling, it's going to do a number on the file size depending on the amount of furries and futas you add. If you're open to suggestions I would recommend making such content patches rather than options, or even versions to save yourself some 'if furry enabled then'.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
_POHG If you can put some bigger asses in the game then im sold might even throw a sub your way. Everything else looks promising so far. Just would like to see some bigger asses and a more exaugurated hip to waist ratio from some of the characters.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Also highly recommend you getting a Discord server, I did DM you about this. It'll help you get ideas, share early content with supporters or just simply chat with them.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hot.

That sounds like a metric ass ton of extra work. Like, you're doubling the screens needed for scenes with furries or futas and quadrupling anything involving both. More power to you if you think you can handle that without burnout, I know I wouldn't.
Speaking of doubling and quadrupling, it's going to do a number on the file size depending on the amount of furries and futas you add. If you're open to suggestions I would recommend making such content patches rather than options, or even versions to save yourself some 'if furry enabled then'.
If I'm not mistaken, the program used for this game can just swap models for animations and sex scenes. Though if a futa dick is actually being used in a scene with two different versions that would be another story.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The pregnancy will definitely result in plenty of daughters for you to enjoy. For fantasy species, there will definitely be faires the size of mc's penis you can have sex with. Disabling futa makes it so that any futa character becomes female. For the furries part, if you enable furry the character will appear in furry form by default. If you disable it, the character will only have animal ears and tails.
Didn't see anywhere that would let you disable Futa or Furry. Will that be implemented later?

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Didn't see anywhere that would let you disable Futa or Furry. Will that be implemented later?
I slightly redid the prologue. Now at the beginning, you get asked a couple of questions about what you want to enable/disable

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Also highly recommend you getting a Discord server, I did DM you about this. It'll help you get ideas, share early content with supporters or just simply chat with them.
I am going to create a Discord server. There is just a couple of things I still want to do before that.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, the program used for this game can just swap models for animations and sex scenes.
It can not. Ren'py can be described as a conditional media viewer, it doesn't have models. POHG is using Koikatsu to create the media Ren'py displays. While Koikatsu does have models every scene with a furry or futa needs to be recreated, saved as a file, and added to the game. Scenes with both furries and futas need to be recreated 3 times and added to the game.

For an example let's say Lilly is a female elf, Helga is a futa/woman, and Mary is a fury/monstergirl.
Should a scene take place where Lilly and Mary have a conversation in a garden, due to movement and changes in expressions we'll say it uses 10 images in it's entirety. POGH has to make 20 images, 10 for the furry version and 10 for the non-furry version. Then you have to run a check to see if fury is enabled to see if the furry version should be displayed or not, probably something like:
if fur on display LillyMarygardentalkfur1
else display LillyMarygardentalk1

Or let's take an orgy scene where MC pounds Lilly, Helga, and Mary into a pile of three impregnated comas. There're a lot of fluids being shot out, people moving around, and plenty of mouths opening/pupils transforming into hearts. I'll pull 50 images and 5 animations out of my ass for numbers. POHG would need to make 50/5 images/animations for a vanilla version, another 50/5 for a furry yes futa no version, another 50/5 for a furry no futa yes version, and yet another 50/5 for a furry yes futa yes version.

It's doable, but a lot of work. The work multiplies with more furries and futas added to the game. Worse, in my opinion, is the file size bloating, someone who wants to see furry content still needs to download the vanilla, futa, and furry yes futa yes content. This goes for everyone isn't going to replay it with different options enabled/disabled.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
POHG here's my thoughts on perfect family it has an interesting storyline also it has sexy and cute girls. and I'm looking forward to more of this fantasy world of taboo love and I don't mean anything by this Nuts is a horrible name for a dog girl and honestly, I think it would suit a squirrel girl much better. maybe the name Hazel for the dog girl and I wish you the best of luck

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
100% pov i already like that one, i don't mind a amazon position and PASSIVE futas

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes