Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Perfect Family [Update2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 188mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
How will pregnancy work in game? Is it endgame or during game? Or is it like this, you get your for example twin pregnant then get a button that lets you time skip forward to she get pregnant belly and have sex, press the button again skips forward to your child born and grownup, something like that.:unsure:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
weird. i am intrigued... would never have looked at this is the futa tag was on it... glad it will be optional i guess. total of like 5 mins of content though.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Well, what's there is very, very short. Not even a demo, just a prollogue like they say. But for what it is, its terrific. A great introduction to the characters of the game and laying out a plan for what will hopefully come. It could be the start of something very special. I just hope that the dev takes it bit by bit and doesn't overwhelm themselves trying to add too many things at once.

Very broadly speaking, this could grow slowly into something like what Max's Life did. Start with the family content and then add bit by bit with every update.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Depends on how much bigger. Like can you name a percentage based upon an existing characters ass.
Of course am not asking for every character just would be nice for a few existing and future characters to have a bigger ass. I cant get a good look at at lot of the characters but probably something like 75-100% bigger than the size of the sister in the fourth pic. Also the hips getting bigger and the waist getting smaller would help it look that much better. Thanks for responding :).

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Of course am not asking for every character just would be nice for a few existing and future characters to have a bigger ass. I cant get a good look at at lot of the characters but probably something like 75-100% bigger than the size of the sister in the fourth pic. Also the hips getting bigger and the waist getting smaller would help it look that much better. Thanks for responding :).
You mean double it!? There will be characters with an hip to ass ration bigger than hers, but I don't think I will go that big. Just the clipping issues will be to much to deal with.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
You mean double it!? There will be characters with an hip to ass ration bigger than hers, but I don't think I will go that big. Just the clipping issues will be to much to deal with.
dang ok. Well I am down to sub to you if you can eventually. Been impossible to find some good games with some big asses. Every game goes all in on tits lately. Especially a mom with a huge ass lol.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
View attachment 2357382

Overview:
Perfect Family
is a Visual Novel / Sandbox game

Set in a fantasy world of elves and catgirls. You're an elven boy who lives with a group of friends making a pretend Perfect Family together. You always had feelings for your housemates and with the help of a succubus, those feelings might finally become a reality.

About harem
About lesbian content

Thread Updated: 2023-02-01
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Developer: POHG - - -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Planned future content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID*

Patches: - -
Spanish*

View attachment 2357377 View attachment 2357385 View attachment 2357387 View attachment 2357388 View attachment 2357392 View attachment 2357395 View attachment 2357398
keeping an eye on this.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
What I like:
- Love the transparency on what to expect.
- Content goals and taboo love theme are pure win and on point. And very doable so long as scale of content is kept in mind.
- Harems + Incest + VERY helpful succubus GF. Enough said.
- Room for growth + content.
What might become an issue:
- A problem many devs have is being overly ambitious.
By that I mean adding more girls than is realistically needed.
Like, I think focusing on JUST the main girls and a few important side girls for both sex and story content development is more important than futas or extra species. Those can be added in way later down the line, if at all. Plus, It'd keep things from being too cluttered with no real direction.

I'd say m9re, but there's only a prologue so aside from warning about too much, there's nothing to say until we get a real build out.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Futanari - Completely optional. Includes both futa x female and male x futa.
should probably include the sharing/swinging tag then, for that bold and underlined one. (also for the lesbian sharing route too tbh, cause poly).

Cause well, lesbian aside, a futa boning the LI is no different from a dude... just that they got tits. (tbh not really different when it is a chick with a strap-on either.. but that one is more acceptable to some because the dildo isn't a dick).

And players tend to hate a futa doing an LI, just as much as a dude, so would be careful which LIs you do that with, e.g. if one of the incest characters...
Doubt it would go down very well, since it means that char would be down to fuck someone else, kinda ruining the whole idea of MC being the one for them, since they would jump on another dick... (i.e. make sure you maintain the character personalities, and don't force them into content they wouldn't logically do, just for the sake of giving more of that content).

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looks very promising, but I need to see how the sandbox element is implemented. I am not against sandbox games but the issue with a lot of adult sandbox games is that they end up being really grindy. Other than that I liked everything I've seen so far and I have no issues with any of the planned tags.

Oct 7, 2021
You move into a house where 7 women go crazy to have sex with you.
they all have big tits and big ass.
They walk around you naked, undress, do their chores in their underwear.
Their favorite thing is skin contact.
Do you want to play this cliché-filled game?

NO....
They need a balloon tits tag here. If it wasn't for that and the oversized asses, I'd give it a try.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Great Start! Though I did encounter a couple instances of the MC's name not displaying correctly in dialogue like here:
pov.PNG

Also, I have some minor notes about character designs:

1. Maeve' bio says that she is a half-orc but she doesn't have any orc traits despite what the intro said about half-breeds.

2. I know that furries are future content so I assume Coco and Nuts will retroactively get anthro forms once that feature is added?

3. Typically, demons have slightly reptilian tails with a triangular shape at the end. (or sometimes a heart shape in the case of succubi) So it feels off for Mika to have a mammalian tail similar to a lion, elephant or donkey.
tal.PNG

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
1. Maeve' bio says that she is a half-orc but she doesn't have any orc traits despite what the intro said about half-breeds.
Most of her orc traits are inspired by . Since her other half is high elf; she is shorter, has stubbier ears, a bigger body, and darker color hair. I didn't want to go crazy on the orc features since I still wanted the characters to look somewhat like their related.

2. I know that furries are future content so I assume Coco and Nuts will retroactively get anthro forms once that feature is added?
Coco will definitely be able to transform into an anthro form later. I also have an idea for at least 2 side characters who are going to have an anthro form by default.

3. Typically, demons have slightly reptilian tails with a triangular shape at the end. (or sometimes a heart shape in the case of succubi) So it feels off for Mika to have a mammalian tail similar to a lion, elephant or donkey.
Her tail was called succubus tail in Koikatsu character maker so I thought good enough. I think it's supposed to be made of scales with hair at the end but the texture just isn't that well made.

I also fixed the name showing up as [pov] and not the inputted name.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes