shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yep. It's just him working alone. The only help he gets are post update via myself (proofreading), and gigan (mods).
He's never missed an update. Longest wait time has been 2 days, and he even apologizes for THAT!
He plans, write, renders and animates all alone, and still delivers monthly updates ;has for over a year.
well for once even if he delays you and those who are his patreons and give him econimic support are entitled to ask for anything,but not anyone who doesnt suppert him,so i will gladly wait for the update when is rdy,and isnt like he lies about it like others......so keep the good work dev

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
:love: This game would be great but without the old geezers, kinetic choices (n):mad::(:eek:o_O that you can't avoid unfortunately
getting tired of people trying to hijack games and bending it to their own kinks. the old men is the premise of this game, just like how bbc cuck is the premise of couple's duet. i don't like bbc but i'm not trying to force that dev to change the narative because of me. same premise with victoria in big city, i don't like it but it is what it is, i either hope dev adds content i like or i simply move to a game that fits my kinks. instead of being entitled, you can choose (if there is choice) to avoid the content you don't like, or you can skip it with ctrl. if you don't like doing either of those then search for another game :rolleyes:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
:love: This game would be great but without the old geezers, kinetic choices (n):mad::(:eek:o_O that you can't avoid unfortunately
The Main Fandom and Attraction Sight is Arnold he is one of the Main Geezers and He attract others, Rest Stefany loves to collect Mayonnaise from Everyone :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or double anal BDOC scene
And we can even Expect some Group Sex as well :love: :love: and as you Said Double Anal Stefany scene :devilish:
Stefany is not letting Anyone go Empty handed or can say Full Ball :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The Main Fandom and Attraction Sight is Arnold he is one of the Main Geezers and He attract others, Rest Stefany loves to collect Mayonnaise from Everyone :KEK:

And we can even Expect some Group Sex as well :love: :love: and as you Said Double Anal Stefany scene :devilish:
Stefany is not letting Anyone go Empty handed or can say Full Ball :LOL::LOL:

And her pussy must have magical healing powers in it too, cause Arnold doesn’t need to use his walking cane anymore, what else can her magical pussy do, cure blindness? Well here’s a long line of dudes that want to try and get healed :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1923.jpeg

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
And her pussy must have magical healing powers in it too, cause Arnold doesn’t need to use his walking cane anymore, what else can her magical pussy do, cure blindness? Well here’s a long line of dudes that want to try and get healed :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3522421
Hmm, Very big fan base of Stefany indeed:unsure:...Stefany will collect Mayonnaise from all and make their Balls empty that can Cure blindness and different problems as well, Right? :KEK: :KEK: Btw Why the line looks like Snake? Stefany can cure them as well :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, "Magical Pussy can Heal all" :devilish:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
i don't know if it just me or not, But "the interest in this game is starting to fade aways".
To fade away seems excessive to me, perhaps waiting for new developments from the dev, considering that the plot setting is open to countless scenarios.

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes