Gabrielss

Formerly 'carlos gabriel'
May 11, 2022
Work in progress.png

Unfortunately, during the holidays I wasn't able to work on the update for even a minute, I couldn't say no to my relatives.
I'm forced to postpone the update by a few days, so the release is scheduled for April 6th.
To apologize for the new postponement, I leave you two preview images:
Stefany, Oliver and Arnold still share the bedroom like last time.
2403_preview_05.jpg
This time however, the guys don't want to be separated from them and come in the bedroom to ask to stay with them.
2403_preview_06.jpg

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not going to defend the developer ( but then again maybe i am). First he's delaying a couple of days not a month or really even a week. Secondly I'm not sure but it seems he works alone and probably has a full time job. I don't believe that spending a few days with family is worth getting criticized. And before anyone asks I do support him on patreon. But that's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong just makes it mine.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I'm cool with his holiday.
Just wondering how much longer before the wife finally gets creampied by other men.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
EvilCatGIF.gif

Again he is doing the same thing excuse again excuse (n):censored:
Brother that is Written Few Days, If this is an Excuse then No issue..Not like many other Dev they Abandon the game or something else. We are getting the updates on exact same Month and a Few days later of decided Release :), Rendering and working on the Modeling is easy to look but that much hard to create a Plot (y) (Note- I don't think a Few days delay won't even affect anything)

View attachment 3504793

Unfortunately, during the holidays I wasn't able to work on the update for even a minute, I couldn't say no to my relatives.
I'm forced to postpone the update by a few days, so the release is scheduled for April 6th.
To apologize for the new postponement, I leave you two preview images:
Stefany, Oliver and Arnold still share the bedroom like last time.
View attachment 3504796
This time however, the guys don't want to be separated from them and come in the bedroom to ask to stay with them.
View attachment 3504798

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!
Thanks for Sharing
Looks like Stefany will collect lots of Mayonnaise this time with Group Sex :love:

Rest...
:love: For My Part, I will be waiting for some New areas like Sauna or Resort, Vacation Stefany...Like that Where She meets New guys, Some Hot sex of Stefany, Lesbian or Threesome, Public Group sex :devilish::devilish:

Some big meats for her :love: and lot of Happy Sexual encounters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Wow, looks like we're in for a game of three guns?! Will Stephanie show her class? The question is, who will fuck Jasmine?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Damn, looking like a gangbang scene and the granddaughter can be the fluffer
I understand, a scene where Stefany goes to the nightclub or a bar and a bunch of BBCs surround her to grope her and put her on her knees so she starts giving him blowjobs while they undress her to have a gangbang in the place, hot right?:unsure: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I'm not going to defend the developer ( but then again maybe i am). First he's delaying a couple of days not a month or really even a week. Secondly I'm not sure but it seems he works alone and probably has a full time job. I don't believe that spending a few days with family is worth getting criticized. And before anyone asks I do support him on patreon. But that's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong just makes it mine.
Yep. It's just him working alone. The only help he gets are post update via myself (proofreading), and gigan (mods).
He's never missed an update. Longest wait time has been 2 days, and he even apologizes for THAT!
He plans, write, renders and animates all alone, and still delivers monthly updates ;has for over a year.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yep. It's just him working alone. The only help he gets are post update via myself (proofreading), and gigan (mods).
He's never missed an update. Longest wait time has been 2 days, and he even apologizes for THAT!
He plans, write, renders and animates all alone, and still delivers monthly updates ;has for over a year.
well for once even if he delays you and those who are his patreons and give him econimic support are entitled to ask for anything,but not anyone who doesnt suppert him,so i will gladly wait for the update when is rdy,and isnt like he lies about it like others......so keep the good work dev

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes