MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
My first thought - another video call. My 2nd thought - still another video call. I've no idea where this story is going anymore, or even if there is one now. Regardless of that, Stef is one of the more active MILFs on here nowadays so I'll still play it.

Last edited:

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
the funny thing is the dev said no ntr ever in the game but at oliver's job eric, the boss, the bosses boss , the investors , erics mom, erics brother too have all had there way with stephany and are probably flipping a coin wondering who gets next lol talking about her while the cuckold mario sits there moping cause he is getting cucked to the fullest, no ntr yeahhhhhh ok .. hmmmmmmmm food for thought .. just thought that was funny to me

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Its because that isnt ntr. NTR is cheating behind your partners back. Getting stolen away from your SO. Neither of those things have happened yet. Theres probably a japanese word for this too but I dont know it but this definitely isnt NTR... yet

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Its because that isnt ntr. NTR is cheating behind your partners back. Getting stolen away from your SO. Neither of those things have happened yet. Theres probably a japanese word for this too but I dont know it but this definitely isnt NTR... yet
If I'm not mistaken, it's called "netoraSe".

• Red Heart
Reactions: beegemgeege

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
There are 3 types of NTR
Netorare: Protagonist gets LI stolen
Netorase: Protagonist enjoys being cuck or sharing LI with other people
Netori: Protagonist the one do the cucking

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
There are 3 types of NTR
Netorare: Protagonist gets LI stolen
Netorase: Protagonist enjoys being cuck or sharing LI with other people
Netori: Protagonist the one do the cucking
Which is what I've read in several different dictionaries. Thank you for the clarification. The only argument about NTR is how the rest of this thread interprets it.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Which is what I've read in several different dictionaries. Thank you for the clarification. The only argument about NTR is how the rest of this thread interprets it.
These are useless and often incorrect interpretations, in short, regardless of the tag the question is the following: do you appreciate the dev's publication? If the answer is yes, continue to post in the thread even with constructive criticism, if it is no (for whatever reason) it is useless to continue to frequent the thread with garbage arguments trying to influence those who follow it with interest who, surely, are more (if not only) interested in following comments from users who share the vision of what is published.

• Haha

Gabrielss

Formerly 'carlos gabriel'
May 11, 2022

This is the second preview of the next update.
As with the first preview, I will not leave descriptions of the images, but I will let the images make you imagine what could happen in these two scenes that I propose to you.
2406_preview_03.jpg
2406_preview_04.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
People always forget, this game is about wife sharing. Something like "hopefully someone will accidentally creampie her without the male mc knowing" will never happen.
Is it technically supposed to never happen? Sure. Is it gonna actually happen? At the very least it should be possible as an alternate route or something. Otherwise the game will plateau soon. And you can see with some of her calls that theyre getting away with more and more. Its a natural progression really

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
How long will Arnold actually end up staying with Oliver/Stefany ?.

He was only there for the Spa.

One solution would be for Arnold to move in with them and Stefany to become a registered carer and get paid for looking after Arnold.

Getting paid and getting sex.

What do people think ?.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
How long will Arnold actually end up staying with Oliver/Stefany ?.

He was only there for the Spa.

One solution would be for Arnold to move in with them and Stefany to become a registered carer and get paid for looking after Arnold.

Getting paid and getting sex.

What do people think ?.
I think her pussy already healed him, he doesn’t even need his cane anymore :ROFLMAO: and we know his cock works

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes