Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Can you guys tell me how a netorare route would improve the game and how it should be executed? (I'm not the dev just curious)
Okay that was the thing I liked in the early updates. Like we had a couple of scenes in the past with the wife doing stuff without premission and or doing extra things and really liked that. But that is me. I find it hot to see.

The main problem I have with this game that it feels boring and like nothing is happening. Like it is update after update with the wife fucking everything that breaths and don't know I feel like okay and now? Like to me you are making a story and think because this has the NTR tag and what we had in the past I expected more?

Reactions: fbass

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Okay that was the thing I liked in the early updates. Like we had a couple of scenes in the past with the wife doing stuff without premission and or doing extra things and really liked that. But that is me. I find it hot to see.

The main problem I have with this game that it feels boring and like nothing is happening. Like it is update after update with the wife fucking everything that breaths and don't know I feel like okay and now? Like to me you are making a story and think because this has the NTR tag and what we had in the past I expected more?
I guess you mean about trying new things and dynamics and not just fucking the new character but I don't really see that as making a Netorare route, more about being surprised because you don't know what the wife is planning, about the NTR that that's probably because currently there is no Netorase tag

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Mario is one unlucky s.o.b. but who knows maybe one day he will sample Stefanys wears.

He must be the only male character who Stefany has interacted with but he's got nothing off her.
even with some not good update he relase every month other milk with nothing
at least he make every month something to play

i wait romio get her from first version and now how many update come only oldman and eric
mario first guy she teas game with him want stepth is best in game
last time teas him
bandicam 2024-06-18 00-08-39-966.jpg
and dev forget him

if he add romio with his mom lura ...devlop make them kiss lips .. then its end nothing happen

bandicam 2024-06-18 00-03-56-895.jpg

when see this group i think be great update with romio,,,,then nothing happen
bandicam 2024-06-18 00-11-54-575.jpg

next ...if not forget this
bandicam 2024-06-18 00-12-49-328.jpg

he need to back to seduce story is reason we like game bus and restaurant

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

blast1n

Mar 7, 2021
in summary. The "game" has nothing more to tell or develop a story. The developer is just making a lot of money just by inserting sex scenes.

Opinion: finish the game and start something new with a story that has something to say.

Reactions: curioushub

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Well ... loving Stefany sacrificed her own body for the sake of others ... how touching :cry:
She sacrificed her body, as can be deduced, for well over an hour, maybe more. A dear, golden woman :cry:
The very very evil man fucked her as he wished. Finally she returns to her husband and says ...

1.jpg

Her husband, who loves her to the point of madness, says happily :oops::LOL:

2.jpg

The fact that a few minutes ago the bad man's cock was inside her cunt is not important :unsure:o_O
What the power of love means, it's so heart-wrenching :cry:
Fantastic update, I am touched :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: For some who did not understand. The text above is IRONIC

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokony63

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
I guess you mean about trying new things and dynamics and not just fucking the new character but I don't really see that as making a Netorare route, more about being surprised because you don't know what the wife is planning, about the NTR that that's probably because currently there is no Netorase tag
No, I mean NTR. Like the scene we had in the past of her giving the old man a blowjob without telling us and hinting that it will happen more we had a couple of them at the start. The planing part is not a main thing for me because that is the whole game. Like for example the whole thing in the spa with the old duedes. Or other stuff it feels lets have sex because.

The game still have the NTR tag bottom row of the tags 6 place. Tbh, would change it at this point to something else because yeah for people expeting and wanting NTR this game will not be it. As a swinging game this is perfect but don't think that is a tag.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Perfect Housewife [v2405] [k4soft]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
This is what I got after trying to load my saves. This was the same type message for v.2404 but didn't realize it because I hadn't played it.
1718679358110.png

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Well ... loving Stefany sacrificed her own body for the sake of others ... how touching :cry:
She sacrificed her body, as can be deduced, for well over an hour, maybe more. A dear, golden woman :cry:
The very very evil man fucked her as he wished. Finally she returns to her husband and says ...

View attachment 3745451

Her husband, who loves her to the point of madness, says happily :oops::LOL:

View attachment 3745459

The fact that a few minutes ago the bad man's cock was inside her cunt is not important :unsure:o_O
What the power of love means, it's so heart-wrenching :cry:
Fantastic update, I am touched :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: For some who did not understand. The text above is IRONIC
Have you noticed that Arnold and Lucas are being masterbated by Stefany but yet there both still in the background lol.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Mario is one unlucky s.o.b. but who knows maybe one day he will sample Stefanys wears.

He must be the only male character who Stefany has interacted with but he's got nothing off her.
Sadly Mario will never bang Stephany, the couple prefers ugly motherf*ckers.
Mario would be a great antagonist to cuckold Oliver.
If the developer ever goes NTR, Mario is the top guy for it.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
even with some not good update he relase every month other milk with nothing
at least he make every month something to play
The developer is a workhorse, no doubt.
He is pumping out the updates much quicker than the most.
She is good girl, so self-sacrificing, she never thinks about herself, the wellbeing of others are always prioritized.
The game still have the NTR tag bottom row of the tags 6 place. Tbh, would change it at this point to something else because yeah for people expeting and wanting NTR this game will not be it.
I agree there is no NTR in this game.
No good use of Mario so far.

Reactions: Leongen43

jaman20

Feb 22, 2020
a good dp for Stefany in last update :) her husband and arnold always take her well together
to bad jasmine dont got fucked same holes but maybe in next updates

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes