Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Holy shit, my deaf ass couldn't hear anything, i was under the impression even my neighbors were hearing this bitch moan.
Thanks for the info dude!
I wish motherfuckers would ready too instead of just type.
View attachment 3451264
The funding is almost stable and hasn't been increased for several months now (it's stalled), in my opinion, dev should add sounds and music and maybe a few more improvements in the hope that the attempt will change something.
I have followed the progress of the financing and it seems to me that a part of the users finance it for a few months and then abandon it (1011 patron members of which 303 are paying) and if this is the case it means that something is missing to encourage them to continue the financing, but it's my feeling and dev can easily verify it.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Holy shit, my deaf ass couldn't hear anything, i was under the impression even my neighbors were hearing this bitch moan.
Thanks for the info dude!
I wish motherfuckers would ready too instead of just type.
View attachment 3451264
Sorry to hear that, i am sure you can get some bone conductive stuff for your deaf ass and hear the sound using vibrations. Wait....

Reactions: Ru1n

Gabrielss

Formerly 'carlos gabriel'
May 11, 2022
2403_preview_01.jpg 2403_preview_02.jpg

This is the first preview of the next update.
In the first image, Stefany, Oliver and Erik join Arnold and his grandchildren. They welcome them warmly and welcome them.
In the second image, Erik is busy explaining what he has discovered and how he intends to proceed, but Lucas is very distracted by the big tits that are in his face, and by Stefany's ass that she is pushing into his crotch, while Jasmine seems more taken by the explanation, is she actually just disguising his excitement?
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.
See you soon!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't know maybe it's just me but this update disappointed me a little. She lets 2 guys fondle her on the beach the same thing happens in the club while her husband watches. Yes I know it's not the first time it has happened so we have seen it before. But it does not really progress the story I don't want it to end up where any man can have Stefany. But she doesn't seem to reject any advances from men so maybe she will just become a cum bucket. I think she deserves better than that.
Umm, this game has been on that path from the get-go when she initially started pushing things with Arnold without getting approval first. Stefany likes to say she's only doing this for her hubbins, but she's the only one instigating things more often or not, or setting things up to open the idea to her husband to propose what she already has planned, regardless if he's there, involved or anything else. She only plays the part of "doing it for him" to keep him wrapped around her finger so she can push things more and not get in trouble.

I predict she will basically end up banging every dude that has a cock, claiming she is doing it for the husband, and eventually start spawning bastard children that McCuck (hubbins) will gladly raise because they are her children, even if they aren't his. He will truly live up to the "second hand lover" role at that point.

She's the perfect poster child for the modern woman who (acting hesitantly) broaches the topic of an open marriage to the husband, or starts slowly feeling him out to see if he rejects the idea, and eventually suggest an open marriage where she has multiple other guys lined up. If she wants to keep the good situation going she may even help the husband get laid, to keep her free lifestyle going.

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
for me the only rational path the dev can do next to absorbe large portion of the players is acheating path and after that the netorare path,....guys i love thegame like this but be real is not possible with how is the game right now going forward without the cheating part [and i really hope dev get the pregnancy coming too]
My guy, the cheating train has left the station in like the first 2-3 updates, lol. You just never caught that it was happening. NTR also has already happened multiple times too, the dev was quick to reign that in though, so if you weren't paying attention you may have missed it too. But both things have already occurred multiple times even if they weren't overt.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
story stop with eric and old man they get all fun with no reason
i don't know why give eric all attention and game all about him
many update with eric oldman same story nothing new

add more
where mario he first guy want sex with her and he now gone
also romio with his mom be more hot thing Chang story little
make new path in game

Reactions: Creativemind

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
story stop with eric and old man they get all fun with no reason
i don't know why give eric all attention and game all about him
many update with eric oldman same story nothing new

add more
where mario he first guy want sex with her and he now gone
also romio with his mom be more hot thing Chang story little
make new path in game
yeah i think beside all boring and similar sex like every update, Dev should consider starting the Mario and Boss path.
for every update now we can expect 2 things :
1. 2-3 sex scene (old man or eric)
2. Similar sex story no other things add on like early development of stefeny.

Reactions: mrazan

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
k4soft has main characters and secondary characters as in every game. He tries to update every month (150 CG) and he still makes this game part time. I think he doesn't get enough support and it's hard to please everyone under these conditions. Everyone wants to see a character they like. In my opinion, Arnold and Eric are the main characters in this game, their stories will be long. We will see other characters, sometimes less or more depending on the flow of the story. I want to see old man Arnold in every update, some updates do not satisfy me but I continue to support him.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
k4soft has main characters and secondary characters as in every game. He tries to update every month (150 CG) and he still makes this game part time. I think he doesn't get enough support and it's hard to please everyone under these conditions. Everyone wants to see a character they like. In my opinion, Arnold and Eric are the main characters in this game, their stories will be long. We will see other characters, sometimes less or more depending on the flow of the story. I want to see old man Arnold in every update, some updates do not satisfy me but I continue to support him.
It seems to me that, by definition, Arnold and Eric are top secondary characters... I think that the developer is doing the right thing, saturating the plot with new characters so that these heroes do not get boring... Again, the plot should be played out in the relationships of the main characters - Oliver and Stephanie...Everything else is like "a good frame for a photo of the main characters." Considering that this is the author’s first game, I think he has a great future in creating this kind of content... Yes, and one more thing... I would like a little aesthetics in the dialogues, phraseological turns, otherwise they resemble the dialogue of absolutely unqualified sex therapists... IMHO...;)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems to me that, by definition, Arnold and Eric are top secondary characters... I think that the developer is doing the right thing, saturating the plot with new characters so that these heroes do not get boring... Again, the plot should be played out in the relationships of the main characters - Oliver and Stephanie...Everything else is like "a good frame for a photo of the main characters." Considering that this is the author’s first game, I think he has a great future in creating this kind of content... Yes, and one more thing... I would like a little aesthetics in the dialogues, phraseological turns, otherwise they resemble the dialogue of absolutely unqualified sex therapists... IMHO...;)
I think the same way but, sooner or later, he will have to fall into temptation with others too, I hope with conflicting dialogues and I also think that is the desire of the majority who appreciate this project.

Furthermore, this project is still open to some parallel story or even multi-protagonist tag, the dev has many opportunities if he wants to develop them.

Reactions: Tikky

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
She's the perfect poster child for the modern woman who (acting hesitantly) broaches the topic of an open marriage to the husband, or starts slowly feeling him out to see if he rejects the idea, and eventually suggest an open marriage where she has multiple other guys lined up. If she wants to keep the good situation going she may even help the husband get laid, to keep her free lifestyle going.
I think you've mistaken fiction for real life.
It seems like you don't like this kind of story, so go find something you like.

I play this game because she's a hot sexual woman, and the scenes are hot. That's all I care about. I don't apply my personal feelings to games. I stay away from certain things because they don't do anything for me, but I don't go and post crap on those games.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I just noticed something in this game when I went back and played from the beginning. When the MC and wife have sex the first time she goes into the bathroom to get herself off because the husband couldn’t please her. But the developer totally dropped that angle and he gets her off all the time. I think it would have been a better story if he had continued that line and then add she can only get off with other men involved

Reactions: Freki.g

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think you've mistaken fiction for real life. If a man can't handle his "Modern Woman," He gets what he deserves.
It seems like you don't like this kind of story, so go find something you like.

I play this game because she's a hot sexual woman, and the scenes are hot. That's all I care about. I don't apply my personal feelings to games. I stay away from certain things because they don't do anything for me, but I don't go and post crap on those games.
I think for most people, the whole point of adult games is to imagine themselves as someone they're not in real life. Often the total opposite of their real life persona. I don't understand people, who don't get that. Any form of fantasy entertainment contains an element of that. Whether it's playing video games or just watching tv shows and films

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I just noticed something in this game when I went back and played from the beginning. When the MC and wife have sex the first time she goes into the bathroom to get herself off because the husband couldn’t please her. But the developer totally dropped that angle and he gets her off all the time. I think it would have been a better story if he had continued that line and then add she can only get off with other men involved
she always praises his tongue for getting her off but rarely his dick unless it’s in her ass

• Haha
Reactions: Freki.g
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes