sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I don't know maybe it's just me but this update disappointed me a little. She lets 2 guys fondle her on the beach the same thing happens in the club while her husband watches. Yes I know it's not the first time it has happened so we have seen it before. But it does not really progress the story I don't want it to end up where any man can have Stefany. But she doesn't seem to reject any advances from men so maybe she will just become a cum bucket. I think she deserves better than that.

Reactions: amkamkamk1

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't know maybe it's just me but this update disappointed me a little. She lets 2 guys fondle her on the beach the same thing happens in the club while her husband watches. Yes I know it's not the first time it has happened so we have seen it before. But it does not really progress the story I don't want it to end up where any man can have Stefany. But she doesn't seem to reject any advances from men so maybe she will just become a cum bucket. I think she deserves better than that.
Well I thought it should have went further on the beach or atleast give us an option to stop it or let it go. Definately should have blown the one guy and probly jacked off the bbc but he was already getting ready to fuck her on a public beach :ROFLMAO: and she lets Oliver play later with Laura so he’s not left out

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
just that the title doesn't really match (perfect housewife) it would be more of a sperm bag!!!!
Don't call Stefany a Sperm Bag (Better Call it Mayonnaise Bag) :BootyTime: Instead, She is a Perfect Housewife indeed as What She does Where she does all the List Oliver has so far now, he stays all the time With her Sex Scenes plus Stefany is helping everyone and She also deserves love with those Big Boobs and Butt :love: She is Spreading her Love :devilish:

1710514639722.png So much Love all around :whistle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well I thought it should have went further on the beach or atleast give us an option to stop it or let it go. Definately should have blown the one guy and probly jacked off the bbc but he was already getting ready to fuck her on a public beach :ROFLMAO: and she lets Oliver play later with Laura so he’s not left out
When one thought about the beach scenes, the idea we had was that Stefany was going to meet several guys where she was going to have dirty sex where she would deepthroat and then they would double penetrate her and when they reached the limit they would give her a bukkake. Stefany and then used it as if it were tanning cream, it could happen, right? :unsure: :love: (y)

This is what I would like to see:love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
When one thought about the beach scenes, the idea we had was that Stefany was going to meet several guys where she was going to have dirty sex where she would deepthroat and then they would double penetrate her and when they reached the limit they would give her a bukkake. Stefany and then used it as if it were tanning cream, it could happen, right? :unsure: :love: (y)

This is what I would like to see:love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What game is that from, I know Myriam had a 6 guy gangbang on the beach before

Reactions: Leongen43
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes