Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
If the guy is 6 days late and has done it the past 3 months someone should go ahead and post it. I mean really? Specially if the update kinda sucks....just saying.
Agreed, let's go look for other games together! Don't wait for this dev that is late by a few days EVERY MONTH WITH THE UPDATE, and that many days, SIX days, holy fucking shit, that's almost and ENTIRE WEEK!! Blasphemy!
Let's go look for another games and never come back to this thread, are you with me?

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Agreed, let's go look for other games together! Don't wait for this dev that is late by a few days EVERY MONTH WITH THE UPDATE, and that many days, SIX days, holy fucking shit, that's almost and ENTIRE WEEK!! Blasphemy!
Let's go look for another games and never come back to this thread, are you with me?
No but I was with the developer before until I got sick of wasting my money with the same shit over and over. Is that ok? Do I need your permission to be unhappy with a developer? Do you feel better about being a smartass? You keyboard warrior you!

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
No but I was with the developer before until I got sick of wasting my money with the same shit over and over. Is that ok? Do I need your permission to be unhappy with a developer? Do you feel better about being a smartass? You keyboard warrior you!
We all are keyboard warriors, what else can we do? Meet up and fight it out?Lmao.
It was your fault in the first place paying for it when you can get it here with a small delay.
Take care.(you're ignored)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
No one has criticized or will be able to criticize the fact that you got bored and yet, if you financed it, up to a certain point you enjoyed it and therefore you didn't waste your money, but writing that this dev is not punctual is false and someone, in his own way, he wanted to point it out to you.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yey new update !! I didnt play that game for at least 3 months so i hope i'll have some nice content to play hehe
Can someone provide me a save fairly recent please? It would be amazing! Thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes