Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Can't wait for this Update and Joining back with Stefany and Oliver's Journey. Have to see What new Content we are getting. I love it when Stefany does experiments with Other guys and With her Husband :love:

1710423037674.png

Stefany definitely Deserves Lots of Mayonnaise :devilish: and She will help all guys Old young all Ages and Most Important Any place Market Mall Restroom Park Beaches :whistle:
But sometimes I like Some Alone Content with her Lovely Husband Oliver :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Having already played the update I will be interested in how everyone thinks the update was. Especially with the guys at the beach and the nightclub

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PerfectHousewife-2024.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Krysis_here

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
for me the only rational path the dev can do next to absorbe large portion of the players is acheating path and after that the netorare path,....guys i love thegame like this but be real is not possible with how is the game right now going forward without the cheating part [and i really hope dev get the pregnancy coming too]

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Is there anything avoidable in this game?
What do you want to Avoid? Don't be too harsh on Hot Stefany...It will be hard for her to Avoid Hot old men or Naughty Youngsters :KEK: :KEK:

Hottest wife around ever! More fat black cocks for her please!
1710436024160.png
Here you go some Black Cocks are there, Some with Arnold Team and Some in Office :whistle:
Let all of them Meet together and have Black Cock Mayonnaise Party :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
imagine the wedding anniversary in this point
Seeing that Stefany has already done quite a few hot things, I suppose that on her birthday she could ask him for a BBC birthday party where she can celebrate with her friend in front of him and show him how happy she is. How many BBC gifts will she receive? :unsure: :love: :LOL:
1710437386053.png The best method to convince someone:love:

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
"i have new version and i am looking at the replays and i dont see the new scenes"

I downloaded from gofile and it gave me v2401, that could be the problem.

I then dl from pixeldrain and got the current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If you worry about not being able to sleep at night because you played a "GAME", then avoid it. Problem solved.
Right?:love: The Game is Definitely Horny making it, not a Horror Game that People can't Sleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, I think that Game is Worth playing and Stefany is not avoidable at all :devilish:

Exactly, all is on your mind, dont let a game disturb your life, just enjoy it.
Yes this game is Just for Fun Enjoy and Relaxxx :love:

1710454925132.png Let Stefany Enjoy her time and We enjoy her :love::devilish:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Perfect Housewife [v2402] [k4soft]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -