Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
We need a game where we could choose to be a bull and doing the cucking. (Not a Harem game)
I would like to play a story where the husband is impotent and has to share his wife to save his marriage.
If I remember that was going to be one of the paths in Apocalust but I don't know what's going on with that game anymore.

But you only knew the impotent guy you didn't play as him

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
did you use both mods at the same time? Because my mod overwrites the start where you can name the mc and wife. My mod used there the original game code.
I used the In..../replay mod, then took it out, then just deleted the game, and reloaded a fresh one, and I am getting the same.
It's not a big deal if you make your own name for Stefany and then use Stefany or any other name it works.
It's probably me. I'm always poking around in the dialogue code, Trying to fix little things. :LOL:
Thanks for the response. :giggle:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I used the In..../replay mod, then took it out, then just deleted the game, and reloaded a fresh one, and I am getting the same.
It's not a big deal if you make your own name for Stefany and then use Stefany or any other name it works.
It's probably me. I'm always poking around in the dialogue code, Trying to fix little things. :LOL:
Thanks for the response. :giggle:
can you try this? make an backup from the script.rpy file.Click then yes for overwrite.Keep in mind you must start a new game

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I never tire of saying it with little you created a great game I hope it will be looooong and with more participants hehehehehe (you understand me), PLASE anal sex and some gay would be excellent

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
IDK if people have said this to you. But it would be nice to play this game as the old man dev. There are a lot of people out there that like the Idea of NTR but dont want to be cucks, they want to Steal, they want to lie, they want to harass. Whatever it is they want to be the ones to do it. And i am one of those people. So please dev from the bottom of my heart, let me play as the old man.

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
Added the incest mod but no where does it ask to change his name, is there a way to make the old man her dad?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
IDK if people have said this to you. But it would be nice to play this game as the old man dev. There are a lot of people out there that like the Idea of NTR but dont want to be cucks, they want to Steal, they want to lie, they want to harass. Whatever it is they want to be the ones to do it. And i am one of those people. So please dev from the bottom of my heart, let me play as the old man.
You (and the others) must be new to F95. I agree the game you describe would be a lot of fun, but NTR on F95 at least on F95, ONLY relates to being the sad-sack cuck master husband/boyfriend/son/brother of the women who get 'taken', treated as meat, etc.

Don't filter for NTR here unless you like being humuliated and on the pathetic end of the fetish spectrum.. No bulls allowed apparently, unless it's a harem game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a come on, always complaining. just appreciate this gem as it is.
sure, I like petite girls, young and naive. but that doesn't mean all the games in the universe need to be that.

so, I mean, if we had hundreds of the same, sure, its good to give critics and tell;
- come on, not yet another one of the same, make some variety!
but this game is quite unique as it is. let it be as the dev had in mind and enjoy the ride.

this game is really well made. its an erotic game and not a novella with crap plots and neverending story that is just boring to read. this is about eroticism and hot scenes and sharing the hot mature wife.

what I really like is that so far the couple is doing this "together". its about understanding each other and push the boundaries. its that kind of NTR I like. we have a couple of this kind of games we can find here in f95, but most games are about cheating and betraying the trust, so its refreshing when its none of that but still include sharing.

so, keep it up and change nothing. I want to see what the DEV has planned for this and hopefully this will be the start of more games in this genre and quality.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes