Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Well this is just AWESOME! I mean sure some scenarios are juvenile, the grammar is off, I think there are a few moments where MC's dialog is stated incorrectly as coming from the wife and there is very little selection to deviate from the intended story but GREAT art...(love slutty outfits for wife) and I cannot wait for her to wear the outfit from the title screen. Fun!

When is the next update out? Thank the maker that they support Mac!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Are you sure?
In the version I played, the guest is the husband's father.
The patch changes the old man's name to 'dad'. I took that to mean her dad since it has the incest tag, but I guess it could be his dad. Would it need the incest tag if it was his dad?

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Would it need the incest tag if it was his dad?
Well... I can imagine a situation where this tag is needed, but I'm not sure if you want to hear about it. :p

Ok, I stop joking.
If the incest tag can be used for stepmother in other games, it should work for father-in-law too.
He's a non-blood related family member, even if the taboo is very very weak...

The definition of the tag on F95 forum:
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well... I can imagine a situation where this tag is needed, but I'm not sure if you want to hear about it. :p
I thought about that, but then we would still be missing a tag. :)
But yea, given the definition used here, it would need the ic tag.

Reactions: Edrick23

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is it purely netorase? Any routes that lead to netorare? :BootyTime:

a mix would be nice i agree.

the girl has hot curves and nice hair and solid face - but the wrinkles when she doesn't move her mouth are unnecessary in my honest opinion. maybe she would look like 30 without wrinkles and not like 40/45 with those wrinkles but come on is this necessary? she already has a quite mature face no need to let her look older between 30 and 40 is great in my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes