Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm very happy that the cuckold/netorase genre start to like to many people… the new update is out! :)
Yes, I wrote it some time ago in other treads: tags are irrelevant to me (they can represent a track), the success of a game should depend in order on: story, art, animations, update and completion times.
If lenders would pay attention to these fundamental aspects there would be many good projects in this environment but, unfortunately, this is rarely the case and this generates more and more abandoned projects and the proliferation of devs with dark intentions.

Reactions: Claudio83

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
for fan and wait long without any relase only delay we fell he just want every month delay and update is very short now we wait and end month and two month...so we better cancle support until he decide when he want relase game and make fan pay
waiting
even when link are free to get we pay to support but if we fell he only delay to get more month to foll fan we we will look for free link then
are you sure you wrote in the correct game thread? because the dev released every month a new game version even if it is not directly posted here

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
are you sure you wrote in the correct game thread? because the dev released every month a new game version even if it is not directly posted here
As for me updates are really big . As I understood it's solo development . Can't imagine how he does it ???

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes