sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Not in my playthrough, Mario won’t be getting any, unless the dev forces it with no optional choices which would be a huge mistake
he first guy steph seduce him from first day
why dev hate him that much until now he not give him nothing
dev can make sex without mario know by husband spy on him he not need show hate front him
he agree protect eric and wife give lot sex to this ugly kid no reason

dev need move on from eric and old man his game become less support by repeat same thing even he hard work make good art
i agree with other make Chang like bus ride,,,, beach,,,,

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
he first guy steph seduce him from first day
why dev hate him that much until now he not give him nothing
dev can make sex without mario know by husband spy on him he not need show hate front him
he agree protect eric and wife give lot sex to this ugly kid no reason

dev need move on from eric and old man his game become less support by repeat same thing even he hard work make good art
i agree with other make Chang like bus ride,,,, beach,,,,
She didn't seduce him first day. She caught him abusing Eric the first time they met. Oliver hates him. Eric hates him. Stephany also doesn't like him but made a deal with him that he could get hugs if he left Eric alone.

Reactions: doccop63

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Mario scenes are actually good considering the fact that slowly Steph's getting corrupted by outsiders rather than same old man and eric

Reactions: Adviar5050

krozoz0

May 31, 2024
Let's be honest here...at this point story makes no sense and it's kinda pointless....it's all about sex scenes now.... like story was ok and had some potential at the beginning, but now "wife" is just a pure slut and husband do not even care anymore if she gets a creampie... corruption progression was for sure messed up at some point

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Let's be honest here...at this point story makes no sense and it's kinda pointless....it's all about sex scenes now.... like story was ok and had some potential at the beginning, but now "wife" is just a pure slut and husband do not even care anymore if she gets a creampie... corruption progression was for sure messed up at some point
I think the parts of teasing Arnold at the start were the best but when your teasing a man with a bigger cock, sooner or later your wife is going to desire it and that's what happened.

Once that bridge was crossed it led into other men with bigger cocks or men/women that were fancied.

Stefany playing with other women came out of the blue.

The teasing part becomes the norm and its simply repeated with different people.

Oliver seems to get less of his wife's pussy as its offered on the regular to other men.

Stefany gets more cock then he gets pussy and before long all the men will be using her pussy as a cum dump.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It's funny how the story has progressed. If you remember the very first sex scene between Stephany and her husband he was unable to please her and she went to the bathroom to finish herself off. Now, he gets her off every time. I wonder why the developer dropped that. It has become just an exercise in finding new sex scenes for the wife but I have to say I'm still enjoying the game and think her opening up to new men will add to the story. I just wonder where the story is headed. Is it just going to be new sex scenes or does it have a story?

Reactions: Freki.g and sslovoe

krozoz0

May 31, 2024
I think the parts of teasing Arnold at the start were the best but when your teasing a man with a bigger cock, sooner or later your wife is going to desire it and that's what happened.

Once that bridge was crossed it led into other men with bigger cocks or men/women that were fancied.

The teasing part becomes the norm and its simply repeated with different people.

Oliver seems to get less of his wife's pussy as its offered on the regular to other men.

Stefany gets more cock then he gets pussy and before long all the men will be using her pussy as a cum dump.
It's not really what I meant...for example, there was a dialogue in the story when husband was "scared" that if he can creampie other woman, then his wife will want to do that one day, and he was not really ok with that idea... Meantime in last update he was like "oh, btw do you want Arnold cum iside you ?"
That's kinda big shift in mindset for like one day, but of course that's my opinion.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
It's not really what I meant...for example, there was a dialogue in the story when husband was "scared" that if he can creampie other woman, then his wife will want to do that one day, and he was not really ok with that idea... Meantime in last update he was like "oh, btw do you want Arnold cum iside you ?"
That's kinda big shift in mindset for like one day, but of course that's my opinion.
It's the writing of the story which flip flops, one day this, one day that.

Stefany didn't orgasm from Olivers cock.

Stefany pushed for sex with Arnold then more men once she experienced big cock, which did it for her whilst Oliver never pushed for anything with other women.

FAPPERMAN2

Mar 29, 2023
is it just me? I'm having problems with the audio I can't hear anything besides the assistance voice text. not even music or any sound effect

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
It's the writing of the story which flip flops, one day this, one day that.

Stefany didn't orgasm from Olivers cock.

Stefany pushed for sex with Arnold then more men once she experienced big cock, which did it for her whilst Oliver never pushed for anything with other women.
Come on, don't lie, all this started because of Oliver and not Stefany

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
It doesn't change a fact that at this point, story is bad and is not intresting at all.
Yup, idk why the story goes so fast lately, but u know at the first, i mean like the v.23 before, the audience u know like getting curious about what will the next update like. Make another vn? Good i choice imo, but gl for the dev 1 of the best dev in this century. Sorry for my bad grammar

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Because he’s a cuck, maybe doesn’t want to admit it, but that’s why he likes to watch or hear her stories of how naughty she was cause he gets off on that shit, believe me I’d rather this be female protag and we only control stef and can decide who we want to fuck and who we want to tell to fuck off and how she wants to treat hubby

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Improvements to the story are coming. Give it a couple updates though. It'll take more than one update to adjust things. Keep giving feedback, it's not being ignored. Well... except for folks asking for Steph to cheat! You all will always be ignored lol, Super hard!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes