doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I can only say that i don´t have in the "normal" this error.Maybe it´s the compressed version or you use an savegame where the game was going to the end screen and that could be cause it because the jump command is changed.did you tried an other savegame earlyer?
Yes. I went back about four scenes, which was about four save pages back and I got the same error message. I just want to know if I need to restart the game. Not having anyone respond when you're having issues with the game feels disrespectful. I actually Like the game because I was with it from the very beginning. With the exception of the second update, I've used compressed versions with no issues. It's only been with these last two updates where there's been an issue

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes. I went back about four scenes, which was about four save pages back and I got the same error message. I just want to know if I need to restart the game. Not having anyone respond when you're having issues with the game feels disrespectful. I actually Like the game because I was with it from the very beginning. With the exception of the second update, I've used compressed versions with no issues. It's only been with these last two updates where there's been an issue
strange that you become this error.I have ni idea why you become this.It looks like that you need start from new.Maybe you could attach me an savegame from you which cause an error and i test it if i could load it by my game

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Sorry if i am Rude, but i follow Stef long time before, at this point i honestly say that there won't be anymore interesting things to be expected, only wait to see stef get fuck and suck every dick, Perfect housewife ERA has end, i think make this end and create a new 1 with Longer Teasing story line.
For the Download Leak or not wont be much interesting things anyway. damn i really hate it when what i used to love become this way.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Sorry if i am Rude, but i follow Stef long time before, at this point i honestly say that there won't be anymore interesting things to be expected, only wait to see stef get fuck and suck every dick, Perfect housewife ERA has end, i think make this end and create a new 1 with Longer Teasing story line.
I have to agree 100%
The game became a fuckfest, it's orgy after orgy now.
I miss the days of teasing and the story starts to stagnate.
Arnold seems to be healed and Stefany has fucked his huge cock bareback several times.
I think the main objective is completed.
If Mario has a comeback as a strong antagonist and would do the NTR stuff to Oliver, the game would be back on track.
If the developer does not change the route or spice it up somehow, the game will become old and boring very fast.
Then I would say it's time to move on to a new project.

Last edited:

krozoz0

May 31, 2024
Yup...I have to also agree with 2 previous posts... at this point is 90% animations and 10% story max, I have to say it , but at this point it's kinda boring.

Reactions: CURIOUS_1976

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I have to agree 100%
The game became a fuckfest, it's orgy after orgy now.
I miss the days of teasing and the story starts to stagnate.
Arnold seems to be healed and Stefany has fucked his huge cock bareback several times.
I think the main objective is completed.
If Mario would make a comeback a strong as the games antagonist and would NTR Oliver, the game could be back on track.
Otherwise I would say it's time to move on to a new project.
Pregnant Stefany, divorce or both.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I doubt pregnancy or divorce.

I'd agree the game lost its way as soon as the teasing of Arnold led to sex.

It became tease then sex going forward.

Stefany became bisexual out of nowhere.

The spring and sex with Stefany turned Arnold into a sex god.

Once Oliver said nothing about her teasing this person and that person, it lead to her sexing them.

Arnold and Stefany became the main beneficiaries to Olivers spinelessness, although this is by game design.

Yes Oliver gets extra pussy at times but Stefany is getting far more cock.

Just my opinion.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
strange that you become this error.I have ni idea why you become this.It looks like that you need start from new.Maybe you could attach me an savegame from you which cause an error and i test it if i could load it by my game
I'm not very tech saavy, although I've learned more from being in this forum than anywhere else. I'll try to figure out how to send my save to you. And thanks. If I have to start over, then so be it. :p

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
Hello , I asked k4soft a question about pregnancy months ago. His answer was "I believe that at the end of the game Stefany could get pregnant, but I won't say more"
I don't think the developer is planning a divorce. The developer has repeatedly said that in Oliver and Stefany's story, the focus is on the couple going on a netorase relationship to satisfy each other's desires. So I don't think it will be an NTR story. However, he tried to add excitement to the story by showing us similar ntr things in some scenes in the story. Many people have different expectations about Mario, I think Mario will also have the opportunity to have sex with Stefnay. As everyone saw, all the characters in the story started fucking Stefany. This is the developer's story and style, we need to respect him.

Reactions: bluerubber

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
I am an Arnold fan and I liked that Arnold was the first character to cum inside Stefany, but the first creampie scene did not satisfy me. My next expectation is that Arnold will get Stefany pregnant, whether it happens or not, we will wait and see. k4soft cannot do what everyone wants, those who like the game will support it, I will continue to support him. I'm curious about the end of the story.

Reactions: Khao

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I am an Arnold fan and I liked that Arnold was the first character to cum inside Stefany, but the first creampie scene did not satisfy me. My next expectation is that Arnold will get Stefany pregnant, whether it happens or not, we will wait and see. k4soft cannot do what everyone wants, those who like the game will support it, I will continue to support him. I'm curious about the end of the story.
Oliver came in her first.

When did Arnold cum in her pussy ?.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Who here agree that Oliver's boss should get to fuck Stefany!
It will be the most awaited scene of all time
I think it's inevitable. They are about to go to a on location shoot in the next update so I would imagine he would. I think it would be interesting if the developer added some guys posing with Stephany and she allows them to play with her.

Reactions: RecklessOG

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think it's inevitable. They are about to go to a on location shoot in the next update so I would imagine he would. I think it would be interesting if the developer added some guys posing with Stephany and she allows them to play with her.
She will probly find some well endowed guys fresh from the shuffleboard court at the nursing home or put out an ad saying “im a size queen wife looking for bbcs, age doesn’t matter” :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Perfect Housewife [v2406] [k4soft] - Compressed

Win/Linux [933 MB]
- - - -

Mac [929 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes