Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How greedy people are for money.Money corrupts people. Why are you removing download links?:cautious::(:cry:....PS.....Choke.(n):confused:
Money corrupts? Yeah, if you were making a game and people stole your work and you got no money back for your effort you'd think differently probably.

Otherwise, go work for someone else for a day and don't complain if they don't pay you, because you know, you're just being 'greedy' to expect that in return, by your own words...

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
You like NTR games? So do I. That's why I am sure you will absolutely love any game where your superb wife is ripped in half by a wherewolf with a huge clit, while a vampire with acne sucks the blood from her anus and a wild boar ejaculates yellow pus between her tits. ...While you're watching, of course, because that's the only thing a NTR lover needs in order to get aroused.

Unfortunately, NTR games that star Gollum and Bilbo are not on my list.

Here's the thing I am asking people when leaving reviews for this game: make it clear it is a niche within a niche. Don't write it's "for every NTR fan out there". I feel insulted.

I don't want to spoil the ratings, but if the misleading reviews will contiune I'll be forced to leave a one star review that will kill your libido for the next 10 months, like this game recommended to "any and every NTR lovers out there" did to me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
OK... I don't like NTR but the reviews were good so I though I will check it out.
Game is ... A W E S O M E!
NTR or not! You will love it!
Can't wait to see when she starts fucking the other guys behind his back!
I don't think we'll see something like that. Until now we only see through husbands pov. Everything that happens he's present or sees it.

brata

May 16, 2017
I don't think we'll see something like that. Until now we only see through husbands pov. Everything that happens he's present or sees it.
Could be done if she does it and then husband asks what happend and she tells him as a memory

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Could be done if she does it and then husband asks what happend and she tells him as a memory
I also would like to see what happened after she closed the phone at the spa. My thoughts are the same about a flashback. The progress of the story until now doesn't show something like that. Also what she wants is to tease her husband in real time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have complete forgot to wrote that i updated the incest/releationship mod and the replay mod since maybe an hour.I changed the incest mod name to releashionship mod because actualy it is not a incest mod because the mod changed arnold to the father from the mc and not to his wife.Have fun with it:)
Btw if someone have a better name for the releationship mod let me know

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
You like NTR games? So do I. That's why I am sure you will absolutely love any game where your <snipped vile, hyperbolic comparison> ...While you're watching, of course, because that's the only thing a NTR lover needs in order to get aroused.

Unfortunately, NTR games that star Gollum and Bilbo are not on my list.

Here's the thing I am asking people when leaving reviews for this game: make it clear it is a niche within a niche. Don't write it's "for every NTR fan out there". I feel insulted.

I don't want to spoil the ratings, but if the misleading reviews will contiune I'll be forced to leave a one star review that will kill your libido for the next 10 months, like this game recommended to "any and every NTR lovers out there" did to me.

Thanks!
That review will just be deleted for being disingenuous and hyperbolic, eg your entire post. You're making this game out as some extreme fetish compared to netorase which it absolutely isn't. It's actually quite tame due to the wife's insistence of keeping hubby in the loop.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Shame that the youngers seem already corrupted. It would have been sexier if Stephanie and MC corrupt one or both of them.

Reactions: Griev

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
If you are playing with mods and I get the error "ATL appears to be in an infinite loop" look for the following files in the /game/ directory and delete them

z_replay _scenes.rpyc*
Perfect Housewife [v2302] [k4soft]
Developer: k4soft - -

****** Spanish Translation. UPDATE 05/03/23 ******

Perfect Housewife_Translate by Darax.jpg

Well guys... every now and then I come across a game of this kind and I have no choice but to translate it... hehehehehehe.
Here we have a nice busty girl who likes to party and I think she's going to have a good time, as the game is in the process of creation, but it's aimed at that.
I think they have already translated it here, although not manually and I even think the link to the Spanish patch was down.
I know that this game is not to everyone's taste, but as always, there are tastes for everyone and we don't all have to agree.
Download the patch and place it in the root of the game.
As always, thanks to the creator for his time and dedication in creating the game and I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards.
Darax.
;)

******************************************************************************************

Bueno chicos... de vez en cuando se me cruza algún juego de este tipo y no me queda mas remedio que traducirlo... jejejeje.
Aquí tenemos a una buena tetona que le va la marcha y creo que se va a pegar unas buenas fiestas, ya que el juego esta en proceso de creación, pero va encaminado a eso.
Creo que ya lo han traducido por aquí, aunque no de manera manual e incluso creo que el enlace del parche en español estaba caido el link.
Se que este juego no es del gusto de todos, pero como siempre, hay gustos para todos y no tenemos por que coincidir todos.
Descargar el parche y colocar en la raíz del juego.
Como siempre, dar gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación en crear el juego y espero que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

Perfect Housewife [v2302] SPANISH.
Para solucionar el error que da el parche en español solo tienen que editar el archivo /game/2209.rpy, ir a la línea 3517 y editar lo siguiente:
1678056544166.png
A esto:
1678056597633.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes