Griev

Dec 7, 2021
in my opinion from now on, There is no interesting stuff, only we wait to see Stef Fuck and Suck every dick in the town. No burning Desire or Teasing anymore from this point onward.
The current update , the one that dropped 2 days ago, has teasing. The couple tease Mario lol.
Next update has nice bit of teasing, a LOT of desire and lust.

If you look at the first year as Season 1, the couple were dipping their toe into the sharing thing and the last update before Dev took a break was the season finale. That's when Arnold finally penetrated Stefany. Things were new then, so a lot more innate anticipation was present in each update. Once she was finally had sex with another man, the flood gates were open.

When Dev came back we had, let's say season 2. This was about Stefany fully exploring her husband's limits. There was one incident where they were confused with what the other wanted but aside from that it was a frictionless season with lots of sexy time.

Dev will go on break again, as he's burned out. It'll be the same time as he did last year, and before he goes you'll get the season 2 finale. (Which is currently being worked on btw.) So I really hope you guys like what's being cooked up.
Obviously when he comes back and (season 3) starts things can't just be more of the same. So I hope you will be patient!

If you have any feedback hit me up!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i had around 2 or 3 days an idea to create an alternativ mod where Arnold is Stefanys dad.So i started with it and the mod is done until the the game version 2210.That means in the night were you can chose if you fuck stefany in front of Arnolds door or in the living room after the scene when they go sleeping.I´m interst about your guys feedback.I think it would be best if you wrote me an pm about it because this thread is for the game itself and not about a mod.The mod is attached in the post where the main mods are and its called "alternativ mod". Keep in mind that this mod will not have an replay menu.Anyway have fun with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Griev

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I have no idea what's happening with Mario because I'm just on the Stef giving him a nice hug and him groping her ass while the NTR is blatantly Oliver being ripped apart inside because he hates that asshole. He also doesn't want to take away Stef's fun and assumes Mario is going to get more of his wife. Stef ends that encounter on her own free will. In my mind she does not like Mario and more importantly knows Oliver doesn't want her with him. That's love and trust. Stef might be a slut and big cock lover, but Oliver comes first throughout the whole game. Another example is Oliver watching/letting Stef take Eric's cock raw. That kid just rams his cock right in her and could care less if he came inside Stef and Oliver is having NTR panic. Stef stopped the whole thing and made sure that wouldn't happen by changing positions.

I'd like to see Oliver get more action. I'm always happy when a woman finds him attractive or wants to mess with him. The guy is a cuck but deserves action too. I'm not sure if Stef will reserve her ass only for Oliver but it's a nice idea.

Since Mario is going to be with her all the time because of the Job he will by default be involve in sex scenes. I think it would be very fun to cock block him from getting any action with Stef while she is enjoying everyone else.
If she and Mario do something together put some humor in it. Have Oliver fuck Stef in the ass while Mario is eating her pussy from below. When Oliver is about to cum have his dick slip out and give Mario a mouth full of cum. Oops...

This is an easy straight forward game. I think the visuals are great. This game is very fast. Not everyone is attractive and have horse dicks. Poor Oliver might have the smallest though. I don't understand why people want him to see Stef cheat on him and worse have it be Mario of all people. Shrug. Anyway, time to get back to the game and a big THANKS to the DEV.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I have no idea what's happening with Mario because I'm just on the Stef giving him a nice hug and him groping her ass while the NTR is blatantly Oliver being ripped apart inside because he hates that asshole. He also doesn't want to take away Stef's fun and assumes Mario is going to get more of his wife. Stef ends that encounter on her own free will. In my mind she does not like Mario and more importantly knows Oliver doesn't want her with him. That's love and trust. Stef might be a slut and big cock lover, but Oliver comes first throughout the whole game. Another example is Oliver watching/letting Stef take Eric's cock raw. That kid just rams his cock right in her and could care less if he came inside Stef and Oliver is having NTR panic. Stef stopped the whole thing and made sure that wouldn't happen by changing positions.

I'd like to see Oliver get more action. I'm always happy when a woman finds him attractive or wants to mess with him. The guy is a cuck but deserves action too. I'm not sure if Stef will reserve her ass only for Oliver but it's a nice idea.

Since Mario is going to be with her all the time because of the Job he will by default be involve in sex scenes. I think it would be very fun to cock block him from getting any action with Stef while she is enjoying everyone else.
If she and Mario do something together put some humor in it. Have Oliver fuck Stef in the ass while Mario is eating her pussy from below. When Oliver is about to cum have his dick slip out and give Mario a mouth full of cum. Oops...

This is an easy straight forward game. I think the visuals are great. This game is very fast. Not everyone is attractive and have horse dicks. Poor Oliver might have the smallest though. I don't understand why people want him to see Stef cheat on him and worse have it be Mario of all people. Shrug. Anyway, time to get back to the game and a big THANKS to the DEV.
You seem to actually get the fact that Mario is hated lol. He's an asshole, bully with a small penis. He's an antagonist through and through. You seem to understand his role in the game lol.

If you love when someone finds Oliver attractive, just wait for the next update. He's going to get some attention. Oliver is my favorite character and I too think he needs a cool moment!

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

sslovoe

May 11, 2017

no more oldman or eric too much boring nothing new for year its too much
its dump make him over and over sex no story....i skip evrytime i see update teas with oliver

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Mario makes the game more corruption sort of like other renpy like Anna exciting affection or JOHN! Justifying title of game to do anything to be perfect housewife!

I guess that's what the end goal is not i.e not sticking to one person like old man or Oliver!EVEN ERIC!

The manager scene was also top notch!We need more such scenes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Mario makes the game more corruption sort of like other renpy like Anna exciting affection or JOHN! Justifying title of game to do anything to be perfect housewife!

I guess that's what the end goal is not i.e not sticking to one person like old man or Oliver!EVEN ERIC!

The manager scene was also top notch!We need more such scenes
How can you compare this game to JOHN? Stoper is one of the biggest milking devs out there, over 8 months with no update, just more excuses on his blog of reworking renders he doesn’t like and Jess has barely cheated in that game. I think 1 bj to another guy and let the mayor eat her, but she hasn’t fucked anyone but her stupid boyfriend

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
How can you compare this game to JOHN? Stoper is one of the biggest milking devs out there, over 8 months with no update, just more excuses on his blog of reworking renders he doesn’t like and Jess has barely cheated in that game. I think 1 bj to another guy and let the mayor eat her, but she hasn’t fucked anyone but her stupid boyfriend
Those types of comment have to be ignored as they are comparing NTR genre games with this game which is NTS. Every single NTS game has roaches in the comments that will constantly attempt to push the Dev into adding NTR into their game. I don't understand why they don't just go play NTR games instead of constantly trying to force their kinks onto others.

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
Those types of comment have to be ignored as they are comparing NTR genre games with this game which is NTS. Every single NTS game has roaches in the comments that will constantly attempt to push the Dev into adding NTR into their game. I don't understand why they don't just go play NTR games instead of constantly trying to force their kinks onto others.
You're right, they're annoying with that.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
He's an asshole, bully with a small penis.
I agree he is a bully and an asshole, but his penis is not small.
That's why he is so cocky, because he thinks he is better built than the most and a much better lover also.
It would be a fun scene if Mario catches and watches in disbelief when Eric fucks Stefany.
Mario's cock size.jpg

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I agree he is a bully and an asshole, but his penis is not small.
That's why he is so cocky, because he thinks he is better built than the most and a much better lover also.
It would be a fun scene if Mario catches and watches in disbelief when Eric fucks Stefany.
View attachment 3821784
Idk man, that's pretty small. If it were directed straight up it wouldn't even breach his waistband... :censored: sad... truly.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Idk man, that's pretty small. If it were directed straight up it wouldn't even breach his waistband... :censored: sad... truly.
Sure it's not the biggest cock on earth, but it's not smallest either.
It looks bigger than Olivers and I would say Mario's is decent sized, but the funny thing is that Mario is full of himself.
I would like to see a scene where Mario accidently witness Stefany having sex with Eric.
That would humiliate and piss him off to no end.

Another scene could be that Oliver and Stefany invite Mario to a private orgy.
All of Stefany's bulls are there and everyone is better built and has a much better stamina than Mario.
Then Mario gives up, sits on a chair, watches the orgy and starts to cry.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Sure it's not the biggest cock on earth, but it's not smallest either.
It looks bigger than Olivers and I would say Mario's is decent sized, but the funny thing is that Mario is full of himself.
I would like to see a scene where Mario accidently witness Stefany having sex with Eric.
That would humiliate and piss him off to no end.
I wish I could just write Mario out of the story completely tbh! But I think he can be useful as a proper antagonist. I wonder what could trigger Mario into going full on bad guy? :censored:

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
But slowly JOHN is building up and eventually mayor will get what he wants!
And this isn't a direct comparison to game rather the "Corruption Aspect" of it

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
But slowly JOHN is building up and eventually mayor will get what he wants!
And this isn't a direct comparison to game rather the "Corruption Aspect" of it
You can keep believing that but I see abandoned in JOHNS future, hope I’m wrong though, he even changed Jess’s look now just like L$P did with Sophia

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I wish I could just write Mario out of the story completely tbh! But I think he can be useful as a proper antagonist. I wonder what could trigger Mario into going full on bad guy? :censored:
I agree, Mario is an annoying character, but he can be useful.
So far the developer don't used him in a proper way.

To include Mario in a more prominent role again:
Mario catches Stefany with Eric and tries to blackmail her.
Stefany tells Oliver about Mario's blackmail attempt, both are amused and they decide that Stefany plays along just for fun.

It gets more difficult with each update to include him in the story.
Mario faded away as a believable antagonist.

Reactions: sslovoe

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It's funny how most games have that one character that divides the fan base. In the game babysitters it's the boss Tony. In this game it's Mario. I'm on the side that hopes Mario gets his opportunity with Stephany. Besides the one time when we saw him bully Eric, the developer hasn't exactly made him a villain. I enjoyed the last update and hope we get some kind of continuation of the story rather than just random sex scenes. It's obvious the developer wants to let us know that the couple is still strong based on the dialogue, but it's funny how Stephany gets jealous while the husband does not (well except Mario). I think an interesting plot point would be if the banker figures out Stephany was in on stealing his money and tries to get back at all of them.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes