Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cmpsc460

Feb 2, 2023
I have it, but its vague and not clear its Tina's blood. One frame it is her writhing in agony and it cuts abruptly to a skeleton in a lake of blood and then the black guy/walrider rubbing his face and muttering.

cmpsc460

Feb 2, 2023
I would share it but I am new so not sure if I can post links yet. It is not really gory persay, just strange. Like her arm is clearly broken but she is quite alive, then it immediately cuts to a lake of blood and the black guy is sitting in it like Griffith at the start of the eclipse in Berserk. Then Walrider starts to rise up out of the blood and the scene ends.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It's not being shared because gore and bodily damage is not allowed on this site.
It's definitely not that because there's quite enough stuff in games that have gore. Like, explicit gore. Also vore as well combined with gore, so..

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
It's definitely not that because there's quite enough stuff in games that have gore. Like, explicit gore. Also vore as well combined with gore, so..
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/
Rule 10

Just to be clear, I'm not debating on what kind of gore or violence has been posted on various threads on this site in the past. The beginning of Gadabout 2 has walrider get shot in the head and spews blood and D.va getting shot in the eye. Of course there are media here that include that but I think there's a difference between plain old gore and actually bringing more of a focus to the gore as a fetish item. I'm not against posting the latest WIP or anything.

Also nice pfp and sig, Ghislaine is the best.

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/
Rule 10

Just to be clear, I'm not debating on what kind of gore or violence has been posted on various threads on this site in the past. The beginning of Gadabout 2 has walrider get shot in the head and spews blood and D.va getting shot in the eye. Of course there are media here that include that but I think there's a difference between plain old gore and actually bringing more of a focus to the gore as a fetish item. I'm not against posting the latest WIP or anything.

Also nice pfp and sig, Ghislaine is the best.
bro :FacePalm:its about IRL stuff

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i think actual problem is he needs to make 3 posts before he can share links? :ROFLMAO:

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
For some reason, I got up very hard after I saw Tina's face full of pain
God forgive me

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Why must PD add violence and gore to the video? Sex with Tina and Lisa was excellent..
It turns out to be weird. What's wrong with him??
Dont understand it either. I saw Darklust's stuff out of morbid curiosity but the terrible ending ruined it, and the same seems to be happening here.

Reactions: Green83rry
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote