Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
Yep. I think so. He said he learned so much from DM that he wanted to perfect G2. People on his patreon. Myself included voted that he should finish G2. I was under the impression that since he looked to be nearly done that it would be a quick turn around. Then he decided to do a different version instead.
Well shit

elhaym69

Jun 18, 2021
I'm surprised that he is doing the whole movie again. The previous attempt was good.
I have joined all the old WIPs of the original Gababout 2 together. as it looks like the links don't work any more on the front page.
Mega
1080p 30fps.
Thanks for that. It's interesting to see how creators change their stuff during production.

Reactions: Subaru 678

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yep. I think so. He said he learned so much from DM that he wanted to perfect G2. People on his patreon. Myself included voted that he should finish G2. I was under the impression that since he looked to be nearly done that it would be a quick turn around. Then he decided to do a different version instead.
Do we know that for sure? Did he explicitly state "I'm going to scrap absolutely everything and start from scratch"? Because that would seem like a bit of a waste considering all those current WIPs add up to 21 freaking minutes, that's a lot of animation to just throw away because he feels like he's now better.

For all we know it could simply be scrapping some of the older scenes that might not fit in the current iteration and touching up some other scenes and people simply misinterpreted what he meant, but I'm not subscribed to this patreon atm so I wouldn't know what he actually typed.

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
Do we know that for sure? Did he explicitly state "I'm going to scrap absolutely everything and start from scratch"? Because that would seem like a bit of a waste considering all those current WIPs add up to 21 freaking minutes, that's a lot of animation to just throw away because he feels like he's now better.

For all we know it could simply be scrapping some of the older scenes that might not fit in the current iteration and touching up some other scenes and people simply misinterpreted what he meant, but I'm not subscribed to this patreon atm so I wouldn't know what he actually typed.
He never said it is scrapped but the beginning is totally different in each. I have all the new WIPs and everything so far has been made totally different to what i joined together and uploaded. My guess is if he does bring in a new character it wont be Kasumi and will be Lisa. She probably isnt in the opening scene because she is landing the chopper. The new scenario does make more sense than a monster just happens to stroll in to two chicks going at it.

Reactions: cooldude33
May 27, 2019
He never said it is scrapped but the beginning is totally different in each. I have all the new WIPs and everything so far has been made totally different to what i joined together and uploaded. My guess is if he does bring in a new character it wont be Kasumi and will be Lisa. She probably isnt in the opening scene because she is landing the chopper. The new scenario does make more sense than a monster just happens to stroll in to two chicks going at it.
WIP no Voice?

Nosmits

Apr 11, 2019
No voice. That will be done at the end. He did say that to speed things up that once an act is complete her will get sod and voiceover done whislt working on the next act.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Could you vote so he stops putting male VAs into his vids? Perfect Ayane animation just ruined. Because the quality of them is like they are his subscribers.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020

Folder with the 3 latest wip animations regarding Deadbeat's upcoming Gadabout episode 2.

Also in other news, seems like we also got a hint that Demonic Mirror 2 is most likely gonna be done in Blender :D

Annoying SFM Error destroying 2 days of progress

For the sake of documentation and to give myself a hard reminder to switch softwares ASAP, I would like to share an error that I had happening back in 2020 as well as I worked on Demonic Mirror where I've lost several hours of workload too. I think this is also interesting for the few SFM artists in here that are supporting me as well.

I do not know why this error happens and no one else on the internet seems to know either.. I'm glad the auto-save function prevented more progress being lost.

The issues I have with SFM are manyfold - Aside from the random crashes, the technical limitations, the amount of work that has to be put into in order to make things look passable and now the constant fear that project files may get corrupted? That's a big oof for me.

I was considering if DM2 should be made with SFM as well and with that error happening I conclude: Probably not.

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018

Folder with the 3 latest wip animations regarding Deadbeat's upcoming Gadabout episode 2.

Also in other news, seems like we also got a hint that Demonic Mirror 2 is most likely gonna be done in Blender :D

For the sake of documentation and to give myself a hard reminder to switch softwares ASAP, I would like to share an error that I had happening back in 2020 as well as I worked on Demonic Mirror where I've lost several hours of workload too. I think this is also interesting for the few SFM artists in here that are supporting me as well.

I do not know why this error happens and no one else on the internet seems to know either.. I'm glad the auto-save function prevented more progress being lost.

The issues I have with SFM are manyfold - Aside from the random crashes, the technical limitations, the amount of work that has to be put into in order to make things look passable and now the constant fear that project files may get corrupted? That's a big oof for me.

I was considering if DM2 should be made with SFM as well and with that error happening I conclude: Probably not.
Thank you for this update. Sorry if this is too much to ask but, do you have the Wips from 11 to 19? and if you have them could you post it?. If not, then no worries. Thanks!.

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020

Folder has been updated to include the latest wip, which would be nr.24, 23 is not included. Since WIP#23 was more like a technical update and nothing worth uploading.

Reactions: ArcherUBW

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Folder has been updated to include the latest wip, which would be nr.24, 23 is not included. Since WIP#23 was more like a technical update and nothing worth uploading.
Nice! But when will he get to the good stuff ie full blown penetration

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote