Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, sorry for bothering you again but are you absolutely sure this is the new version and not an old one?
I'm asking this because there are some functions of the game missing or not working at all. Here's few that I noticed:
  • There are no subtitles in this one but v1.21 had subtitles.
  • There are forced loading screens after each ejaculation in this one that takes a long time to load on my hdd but v1.21 had very very short loading screens 3 seconds at max on an hdd.
  • Male character visibility option is also lacking: silhouette or completely invisible but v1.21 had 3 options: normal(visible), silhouette and invisible.
  • This version is missing skip talk function. In v1.21 I was able to skip female characters small talk and animation after ejaculation.
  • There are some untranslated areas in this version but v1.21 was fully translated if I remember right.
I searched for version number in the game to confirm my suspicion but I couldn't find it, it seems like developers didn't put any version info in the game. I'm going back to old version for the time being, because even if this was indeed the new version it is worse compared to v1.21.
Sorry I made a little mistake. I already fixed that. Lot of games to care about :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sorry I made a little mistake. I already fixed that.
So what was the problem? Was it VR version or something? I was playing the game windowed and the window title was somethingVR(I forgot), I probably should've mentioned that in my previous post. Anyway thank you again for uploading.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
So what was the problem? Was it VR version or something? I was playing the game windowed and the window title was somethingVR(I forgot), I probably should've mentioned that in my previous post. Anyway thank you again for uploading.
Yes, I uploaded VR version, sorry for the inconvenience... Lot of games I compact and upload, I just picked the wrong version. But now is fixed.

ZuzuFodas

Oct 22, 2017
I like so much the internal camera.. and is even interactive, if you click in some spot the guy focus his dick in that spot!!
any more recomendation of 3D Hgame with internal (x-ray) camera?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrrrm, don't like V1.3 actually. Just once I want devs to introduce a change as a toggleable option instead of shoving it down the throat of players who didn't ask for it...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
FPS is crap
my RTX Super playing ARK with 110 Epic setting and Yandere Sim 49 FPS can't handle this?? the heck with 5 FPS

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I already give up
game too fast and rouge
dont have time to appreciate the booty

not my job also to fix what already strong crap to run Jap game

Last edited:

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry I made a little mistake. I already fixed that. Lot of games to care about :|
I am so sorry for bothering you, because when I downloaded the link you posted, the game has only 907mb, not 929mb as you mentioned. Beside, when I clicked to Setting of game, it still was "version 1.21".
So how can I download version 1.30? Could you plz help me? Tks

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I am so sorry for bothering you, because when I downloaded the link you posted, the game has only 907mb, not 929mb as you mentioned. Beside, when I clicked to Setting of game, it still was "version 1.21".
So how can I download version 1.30? Could you plz help me? Tks
1655813542764.png

Hello, its an error from dev, even in Steam its happens. Don't worry you downloaded the right version. :D

Reactions: leccel89
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes