SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
to unlock your game to get the girls pregnant

All Positions fully unlocked

PerfectLover\PerfectLover_Data\saveData

I edited the file at

unrar the file and copy the unrared / unziped file to the folder, and start the game.

you can backup your old file if you wish first

You can control the game speed with Cheat Engine so you can click on the Affection spirals if you wish.
I recommend slowing down to 0.35 with cheat engine

Last edited:
Reactions: Asschen

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
guys, anyone shelp, how do i rotate the camera during the forplayand the sex mode ??? it says on the instruction that i only need to hold right click, but nothing rotate when i hold it down ???

ben75

May 25, 2017
guys, anyone shelp, how do i rotate the camera during the forplayand the sex mode ??? it says on the instruction that i only need to hold right click, but nothing rotate when i hold it down ???
Just right click and rotate the mouse

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
sorry
right click and hold, than rotate the mouse
No, i get what you mean, i tried to hold the right click and rotate the mouse too ( in desperate to move the camera -.- ).The light rotation function is working fine for me, but i don't even need to rotate the light.

Last edited:

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
No, i get what you mean, i tried to hold the right click and rotate the mouse too ( in desperate to move the camera -.- ).The light rotation function is working fine for me, but i don't even need to rotate the light.
Nvm, i just found out, i though 2 finger count as right click, so if i keep the 2 finger gesture there and move my hand it would rotate the camera ( like with HS) , but no, you need to actually press and hold the touchpad right click then use another finger to move and rotate the camera :'333

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes