• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The novel considers one of the options for answering the question: can the married couple separate love and passion, keeping their relationship?​
It's NTR on F95, why even act like it's possible?

Games with misleading intro's that don't clearly lay out that things will NOT be possible in the story should be banned. Way too many games that have a description that claims on thing and the game play is something completely different.

(And yeah I get that's now the non-avoidable NTR games are, they act like it's avoidable when everyone knows it's not, but the true story should be there, not the fantasy)

colween

Oct 5, 2020
It's NTR on F95, why even act like it's possible?

Games with misleading intro's that don't clearly lay out that things will NOT be possible in the story should be banned. Way too many games that have a description that claims on thing and the game play is something completely different.

(And yeah I get that's now the non-avoidable NTR games are, they act like it's avoidable when everyone knows it's not, but the true story should be there, not the fantasy)
o_O
Is the headache avoidable ?

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
The game is completed, nice, and it has NTR, which is good, but only the boring version: the cuck enjoys it, wants it, the wife is doing it for him, everything is consensual and if he says no, it ends. It's sharing with complete control for cuck and wife, which is not what makes NTR interesting for me.

The outro says there will be more stories, so Dimajio333 will there be stories where the cuck is against it, doesn't enjoy it and tries to prevent it, but the bull doesn't care and doesn't stop and the wife is helpless, too, and has no control over the situation either?

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The game is completed, nice, and it has NTR, which is good, but only the boring version: the cuck enjoys it, wants it, the wife is doing it for him, everything is consensual and if he says no, it ends. It's sharing with complete control for cuck and wife, which is not what makes NTR interesting for me.

The outro says there will be more stories, so Dimajio333 will there be stories where the cuck is against it, doesn't enjoy it and tries to prevent it, but the bull doesn't care and doesn't stop and the wife is helpless, too, and has no control over the situation either?
All future stories will be limited only by my imagination :) And it is infinitely flexible :whistle:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Have you played Lost in Paradise yet?

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Have you played Lost in Paradise yet?
You mean this Lost in Paradise? Yes, I have.

There are two paths, MC is the bull or MC is the cuck. If he's the cuck, you are paired with an (imho) rather boring gentlemanly bull and everything is consensual and enjoyable again, same as here.

If you play the bull, you have a friend who is a cuck and enjoys it, and later on you meet somebody who could have been a good "evil bull who takes what he wants", but alas, he is just another idiot who pushes his girlfriend into MCs arms. And MC is the white knight who prevents a rape, because of course "evil guy" is incompetent and gives us every chance to play the hero and save the damsel in distress.

So both paths are boring because the main character is surrounded by people who play into his hands; as a cuck he enjoys what happens, as a bull every girl is hot for him and the guys do everything to push their girls towards MC.

What I would like to see someday is a game where the question "Do you like to see your wife with another man?" is answered with a clear "No" by MC and the story continues with "So let's see what the bull does with your wife, let's give you some opportunities to fight against it, which makes it even worse, and let's walk down the path of nonconsensual domination and abusive power imbalances, sweet step by sweet step. And then let's see what happens not only to your wife, but also to your daughter, your sister and your best (female) friend. They still love you, but neither you nor they are in control."

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You mean this Lost in Paradise? Yes, I have.

There are two paths, MC is the bull or MC is the cuck. If he's the cuck, you are paired with an (imho) rather boring gentlemanly bull and everything is consensual and enjoyable again, same as here.

If you play the bull, you have a friend who is a cuck and enjoys it, and later on you meet somebody who could have been a good "evil bull who takes what he wants", but alas, he is just another idiot who pushes his girlfriend into MCs arms. And MC is the white knight who prevents a rape, because of course "evil guy" is incompetent and gives us every chance to play the hero and save the damsel in distress.

So both paths are boring because the main character is surrounded by people who play into his hands; as a cuck he enjoys what happens, as a bull every girl is hot for him and the guys do everything to push their girls towards MC.

What I would like to see someday is a game where the question "Do you like to see your wife with another man?" is answered with a clear "No" by MC and the story continues with "So let's see what the bull does with your wife, let's give you some opportunities to fight against it, which makes it even worse, and let's walk down the path of nonconsensual domination and abusive power imbalances, sweet step by sweet step. And then let's see what happens not only to your wife, but also to your daughter, your sister and your best (female) friend. They still love you, but neither you nor they are in control."
If your fetish must be serviced in such a convoluted fashion perhaps it would behoove you to make the game yourself. I can think a game like Culture Shock (hates NTR path) might be to your taste but I cannot recommend it at this time as the last few updates have really circled the toilet bowl. There is a newer game called My Happy Family which may appeal to you as it seems designed to crush its poor little white boy character into dust while a random black guy bangs every hole of his girlfriend and family. So your creams may soon come true.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes