Aug 10, 2019
Add New region
Add New girls
Add New Race hell girls or demonic girls

I don't remembed of the rest, which is was add

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
That's literally the post I was replying to lmao
Someone had asked about the Android version, I had forgotten to say that it was the Android version. I only put the computer version with the abbreviation for PC. The Android version, I hadn't added anything. lmao

Phibro17

Jun 1, 2022
I don't know if it's the dv.

supposed Dv:
" 'Hello all,
We just wanted to give an update on the current lag/latency/desync issues you've been experiencing. Update 1.0.6 introduced some changes to our network implementation to try and help users on certain types of networks that were having difficulty playing the game. It also added some fixes on the Windows builds to try and address crashes on launch. After the build went live, we started receiving reports of stability not improving and latency issues increasing. We found some culprits (many thanks to the members of the community that helped us with this) and we rolled out a 1.0.7 patch to address these, which sadly didn't help. Our network engineers have not stopped working on this, though, and a lot of changes have been made to improve performance and deal with these issues at the server-level over the past few days. We've also pulled together some client fixes for a 1.0.8 patch which we are running through testing just now and will hopefully be ready to push live very soon! This update will also address players being kicked from private matches.
Once again, we'd like to assure you that these issues frustrate us just as much as they do you and we will keep striving to deliver the awesome game you all deserve' ".
Sorry, but are you serious? Not only is this from a year ago, this is about BTD and has nothing to do with dong134...

Nopedyno

May 20, 2020
For anyone playing 1.08b, you can get around the korean text by playing the game in korean and or imprisoning the newer girls. Error only seems to occur with newer characters, this does sadly, include all of hellhiem

Reactions: Johnny 1207

Nopedyno

May 20, 2020
For anyone playing 1.08b, you can get around the korean text by playing the game in korean and or imprisoning the newer girls. Error only seems to occur with newer characters, this does sadly, include all of hellhiem
Also, at least on the Android version, there's an uncensor button in the settings, it's not labeled though it's just a box that's either marked white or black.

Memester56

Aug 5, 2020
Right so, Mew Games released a new update last night, 1.0.9 via private messages.
However, in the span of the next 12 hours he released 4 bug fix updates for it, and in the process created two new bugs and still hasn't patched out all the ones that were reported so I'm personally not going to post the update until most of the bugs are resolved or at the end of the month.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes