En1gmaRxge

Jan 18, 2020
Right so, Mew Games released a new update last night, 1.0.9 via private messages.
However, in the span of the next 12 hours he released 4 bug fix updates for it, and in the process created two new bugs and still hasn't patched out all the ones that were reported so I'm personally not going to post the update until most of the bugs are resolved or at the end of the month.
Any updates?

Pikener

Nov 16, 2023
Right so, Mew Games released a new update last night, 1.0.9 via private messages.
However, in the span of the next 12 hours he released 4 bug fix updates for it, and in the process created two new bugs and still hasn't patched out all the ones that were reported so I'm personally not going to post the update until most of the bugs are resolved or at the end of the month.
I dont mind the fucked up version

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
perfectly understandable, it'd be great if we can get the decensored version when it's all fixed.

is one of the bugs that sandbox mode doesn't work? for me it 'sandbox' and the 'save>confirm' and 'load' buttons freeze the game.

Last edited:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
bro its already been 11 days
I mean, apparently it's broken. this can happen when you coded things in a way you thought would work, but then later realized it caused a bug, then you fixed that and realized it broke your code in 10 other places. sometimes it can be a major headache to fix, some times you need a few days to do research to fix it. sometimes research and trial and error with new code methods takes a month.

if you want to experience it in all it's bugginess, go support the author. if you want to pirate the booty, then wait. it's the old "I went to steal the rum and it were all over the floor, guess I'll be goin back when they get it all mopped up and restocked then"

I mean if a pirate who pays for it doesn't want to distribute, it must be pretty bad.

also if it's PMed/DMed/Emailed you really gotta watch out for tracking! all he(mewgames) has to do is put a unique ID in each copy he sends to each user, then he comes HERE and checks the ID and bans our distributor. then what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Abstercall

Pikener

Nov 16, 2023
I mean, apparently it's broken. this can happen when you coded things in a way you thought would work, but then later realized it caused a bug, then you fixed that and realized it broke your code in 10 other places. sometimes it can be a major headache to fix, some times you need a few days to do research to fix it. sometimes research and trial and error with new code methods takes a month.

if you want to experience it in all it's bugginess, go support the author. if you want to pirate the booty, then wait. it's the old "I went to steal the rum and it were all over the floor, guess I'll be goin back when they get it all mopped up and restocked then"

I mean if a pirate who pays for it doesn't want to distribute, it must be pretty bad.

also if it's PMed/DMed/Emailed you really gotta watch out for tracking! all he(mewgames) has to do is put a unique ID in each copy he sends to each user, then he comes HERE and checks the ID and bans our distributor. then what?
Personally I would support the creator if : It wasn't Mew Games — If Patreon had debit card support — If it wasn't Mew Games his ass never finished any of his games I ain't paying for a non functioning product with mensal updates so I have to pay 3-4 times instead of just one — If it wasn't Dong134 developing it I ain't supporting his disrespectful ass

Memester56

Aug 5, 2020
Well, considering he hasn't fixed all the bugs, and my membership ran out, here I am posting the version 1.0.9c, in all it's fairly broken glory.

Apk and exe are both in the main directory.

Don't really have a list of all the bugs but a huge bug is the fact that cowgirl position is completely broken.
Also, there's no quests in this version, because they were unfinished.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Personally I would support the creator if : It wasn't Mew Games — If Patreon had debit card support — If it wasn't Mew Games his ass never finished any of his games I ain't paying for a non functioning product with mensal updates so I have to pay 3-4 times instead of just one — If it wasn't Dong134 developing it I ain't supporting his disrespectful ass
he does more than I do. he could always be more of a slacker. theres always decompiling and haxors to unbrick what he didn't finish.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
hope thats just a bug.. i cant imagine why would he remove it from the game.. :D
it's one of the things he does, frequently. remove characters or other features for the "final" release where the majority of the game works from start to finish.

it seems intentional as he has a habit of always removing the same sort of things.

hence why I said the actual animations are probably there, it probably just needs a haxor.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes