WShatn

May 21, 2020

004.jpg
Important Announcement
Dear Followers,

It has been quite a while since I was last here, but I am back now. I wanted to take a moment to say hello and reconnect with all of you.
I want to share some personal news with you. On February 6th, during the devastating earthquake in Turkey, I tragically lost my family and my home. The psychological impact of this event was profound, and I found myself shattered, having lost everything I held dear. It was a time of immense darkness, and I struggled to find my way back to stability.
003.jpg
However, I want to assure you that I have slowly but steadily rebuilt my life and my mental well-being. Today, I can proudly say that I am in a better place emotionally and ready to face the challenges ahead. I have come to realize that I must fight, not just for myself, but for the dreams and aspirations that were momentarily overshadowed by tragedy.
Sadly, I must also share that I lost all the files related to my project "UNEXPECTED." It was a devastating blow to see years of hard work vanish in an instant. But amidst the rubble, I found a glimmer of hope. The files for "Perseverance," my project's new name, remain safe and untouched. With unwavering determination, I have decided to embark on a rework, starting from scratch, and continue the development of the game.
001.jpg
I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you, my incredible supporters. Your love, encouragement, and understanding have been instrumental in my recovery. In the darkest moments, your messages of solace and belief in my abilities kept me going. I am humbled by your unwavering support and grateful beyond words for the opportunity to share my journey with you.
As I begin this new life with "Perseverance," I ask for your continued support and understanding. Your presence in this community means the world to me, and I am committed to creating a game that will not only touch your hearts but also serve as a testament to the strength of the human spirit.
Life has shown me that unexpected events can knock us down, but with perseverance and the support of loved ones, we can rise again. I hope that my story can inspire others who are facing their own struggles and remind them that they are not alone.
Thank you for being a part of this remarkable journey. Together, we will turn adversity into triumph and create something truly extraordinary.
I hope that nobody ever experiences such a disaster.
With heartfelt appreciation,
X.
(He now works alone.)

Pokemon9833

Dec 21, 2022
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A GAME LIKR THIS. THE OFFICE , FASHION BUSINESS AND THE PERVERVANCE WHERE FEMALE CHARACTER GETS INVOLD WITH OLD MAN AND UGLY FATTY BOYS THANK YOU

Reactions: lexlutha

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
1134.png

PERSEVERANCE is Coming! I'm Back!

HELLO! I've set up my entire system and have put my life back in order. It's time to start fresh with my new setup and a new life. I'm really sorry for not having everything perfectly in order, which is why I hesitated to make this announcement, but it's been quite a while. After the events that transpired, it was incredibly challenging for me to get back on my feet, especially when it came to purchasing a computer. I managed to get something temporary, but I'll need to upgrade to a better one soon. For now, it'll do. I might not be able to do animation at the moment, however, I'm still going to try and create something. Let's get started, PERSEVERANCE is revving up for a new adventure with new characters, more polished and brand-new stories!

Stay tuned, I will be sharing images in a few days!

I'm excited to reconnect with everyone and dive back into my creative world. Your patience and support mean the world to me, and I'm grateful to have you all on this journey. The road to recovery has been a tough one, but it's also been filled with lessons and growth. With my modest computer setup, I might face some limitations, but I'm eager to push its boundaries and see what I can accomplish. Whether it's through smaller projects or experimenting with new ideas, I'm ready to explore the endless possibilities. Keep an eye out, as I'll be unveiling some sneak peeks of the upcoming content very soon.

Thank you for sticking by me. The adventure begins anew with PERSEVERANCE—full throttle into a realm of imagination and storytelling. Prepare for an exhilarating ride!

Last edited:

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
You thought I was gone, didn't you?

Dear Followers,
A while ago, I shared with you that our project had reached a crucial turning point due to unfortunate events I experienced. Following the earthquake, the challenges I faced and the loss of files forced me to reassess the progress of our PERSEVERANCE project. During this time, I embarked on a significant endeavor to re-render the scenes we lost and to add new scenes to the project. By becoming more knowledgeable in Daz Studio, I was able to process each scene in greater detail and with more impact.
I am now thrilled to announce that soon I will be presenting you with the updated version of our project, PERSEVERANCE 0.1. Although the storyline of the game remains true to its previous version, it has been enriched with added choices and revised dialogues. My goal is to offer you a more immersive and interactive experience.
In this process, I have made changes to sentence structures to add a new dimension to the story, creating a framework where the choices you encounter will have a more significant impact on the narrative. This way, each decision you make within the game will play a crucial role in shaping the world of PERSEVERANCE.
Despite everything, my belief and passion for this project have never waned. Despite the limited capacity of my computer, I will continue to do my best to provide you with quality content. In the future, I plan to make investments that will take the project even further.
Your patience, understanding, and supportive words have been an invaluable source of motivation for me on this journey. The PERSEVERANCE project is an adventure shaped by all of our contributions. Together, we will continue to push the boundaries of imagination and storytelling. Soon, I will share the first version with you, and even if you see the same scenes, you will notice that it has improved with new dialogues and that its future is brighter. It is an honor for me to have you by my side on this renewed adventure.
Thank you infinitely,
X.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021

Dear Followers,
A while ago, I shared with you that our project had reached a crucial turning point due to unfortunate events I experienced. Following the earthquake, the challenges I faced and the loss of files forced me to reassess the progress of our PERSEVERANCE project. During this time, I embarked on a significant endeavor to re-render the scenes we lost and to add new scenes to the project. By becoming more knowledgeable in Daz Studio, I was able to process each scene in greater detail and with more impact.
I am now thrilled to announce that soon I will be presenting you with the updated version of our project, PERSEVERANCE 0.1. Although the storyline of the game remains true to its previous version, it has been enriched with added choices and revised dialogues. My goal is to offer you a more immersive and interactive experience.
In this process, I have made changes to sentence structures to add a new dimension to the story, creating a framework where the choices you encounter will have a more significant impact on the narrative. This way, each decision you make within the game will play a crucial role in shaping the world of PERSEVERANCE.
Despite everything, my belief and passion for this project have never waned. Despite the limited capacity of my computer, I will continue to do my best to provide you with quality content. In the future, I plan to make investments that will take the project even further.
Your patience, understanding, and supportive words have been an invaluable source of motivation for me on this journey. The PERSEVERANCE project is an adventure shaped by all of our contributions. Together, we will continue to push the boundaries of imagination and storytelling. Soon, I will share the first version with you, and even if you see the same scenes, you will notice that it has improved with new dialogues and that its future is brighter. It is an honor for me to have you by my side on this renewed adventure.
Thank you infinitely,
X.
We believe. We hope. We wait

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Dear Followers,
Thank you infinitely,
X.
Unbefuckingleavable, the guys lost his home and family members - returns back to life, does not give up.
I salute you sir.

1710198044602.png

homor

Oct 22, 2023

Dear Followers,
Thank you infinitely,
X.
yeah, potentionaly interesting game with story abandoned to do this FMC ntr shit....GL i am out.

GracelessExit

Feb 24, 2023

Dear Followers,
Thank you infinitely,
X.
Really well done on... well, persevering. I've been through the trauma of survival and then living in a half-destroyed city. It's not easy, and not many people get the daily horror of not only the main event and resulting environment, but the months and months of aftershocks. Constant fear, constant stress. It sticks with you, and I admire you for getting through it and finding the drive to continue with admittedly questionable creative pursuits. But hey that's art. We are questionable creatures. Seriously, I'm rooting for you.

Reactions: Darkblaze23
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes