Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
i hope you redraw their closed eyes, cause right now its pure nightmare fuel, especially the chie massage scene, looks like a dessicated alien, i swear

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What's the difference between Midnight Channel and Classic Modes?
Also what is the current password please?

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
As one of the first 4 game waifus I crushed on, anything with a Chie is an instant follow for me. Hoping for the opportunity to impregnate her at some point in the future. That is if it's not already possible and the tags haven't been updated yet, been finding a lot of those lately.

Oct 12, 2018
is there already naoto content in the game? yknow, i need my ebst girl.

also because this happens after the fact, theres alot of ways to make that really cute.

momos1234

Jun 3, 2020
DarkDemarley Found a bug on the android version of 0.6.6. When clicking on the stats menu, it brings out an error: ERROR in action number 1 of Draw Event for object Controller_GUI: unable to convert string "None" to bool at gml_Object_Controller_GUI_Draw_64.

Reactions: asanoturna

momos1234

Jun 3, 2020
DarkDemarley Found a bug on the android version of 0.6.6. When clicking on the stats menu, it brings out an error: ERROR in action number 1 of Draw Event for object Controller_GUI: unable to convert string "None" to bool at gml_Object_Controller_GUI_Draw_64.
Found another one but its just a name change. When AI shows up at the okina city- station her name appears to be Chie not AI. This is not present in her text box only when you hover the "mouse" over her picture.

Reactions: asanoturna

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
How do you improve your refining level?
Edit: Nevermind found out it was Margaret who helps with refining.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes