Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
We need a game where we play as Adachi and turned personagirls to bitches and whores. Kind of a training game like
Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer with lots of humour, corruption and male domination.
Guys please, make this happen!
I would absolutetly be in on something like 4 Elements trainer, where you go between games (3/4/5) and basically can be a villain or harem protaganist in each.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Asia Argento

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
in the studio theres a paper on the floor that says _ _ _ A _ _ _ _O _ _ _ _ N _ . whats the answer? also, what the secret door code??

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I tried but I just cant, I don't want this janky-ass art to be in my head when I think of Persona. It's like everyone's melting.

Reactions: MKDude
Aug 17, 2019
I can't even start the game. It starts windowed and the in game cursor can't reach the button before I go out of frame. Anyone got any advice?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I would absolutetly be in on something like 4 Elements trainer, where you go between games (3/4/5) and basically can be a villain or harem protaganist in each.
Why not include 1/2 into the mix? The girl (and basically everyone for that matter) have very surface level personalities. It basically a blank page to write what ever you want with them.
Besides, not enough fans of the first two (three?) to complain about it if you get their personalities wrong.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Just so you know, there's been a few updates in the past few weeks, the game is now version 0.7.5 available at for windows and android

There's also a browser version of the game (up-to-date) available at

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know whats up with the treadmill and the light that Teddie keeps talking about? Seems no matter how much you use the treadmill, Teddie still says the same "barely any power goes to it". Does already maxing your stamina before that event triggers disable it from proceeding, or is there just no content there yet?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes