Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So, objectively horrible art. That's fine, the creator has time to hone their craft (and maybe already has and just hasn't replaced earlier art in the game yet). How's the story? A decent story can make up for horrible art.

• Angry
Reactions: drpavelcia

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
new-ish bug in 8.3.0? Yukiko's comb is nowhere to be found

edit: additionally often after chie thighjobs the game freezes

Last edited:

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
So, objectively horrible art. That's fine, the creator has time to hone their craft (and maybe already has and just hasn't replaced earlier art in the game yet). How's the story? A decent story can make up for horrible art.
Not much of an overarching story from what I could see (been a few updates since I played tho), basically just a premise for you to get closer to the girls. Interactions with the girls are actually written decently tho, not (only) just "spend time with her -> affection goes up -> do sex request", so there's a bit of story for each character there. So they actually feel like having a sort of personality, which is a massive plus in my book. Not sure how close they are to the originals tho, I've played some p3/4, but finished neither, so not too familiar with each character and not at all with some.

Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
Got a really weird error throwing up when I try to start the game
of Create Event
for object Controller_Global:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_Controller_Global_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Controller_Global_Create_0 (line -1)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say I am done with this game.. tired of trying to find a damn new event when there is no damn quest/mission guide in the system at all. Girls is useless does not tell you what new events there is. There is too many good games out there to waste damn time trying to find a single new event in a game that does not have a stupid ass tracker!

Reactions: MisterDuck

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Just started playing and really enjoying the game so far. One frustration though: Where and how do you raise your refining level? Would like to work with Margaret but every time I try it says my Refining level must be at least Lame Touch. Can't figure out how I can do that.

kyoshidk

Dec 3, 2020
the game is already abandoned (at version 0.9.1) as said by the dev but he's also remaking the game with the same concept but with the girls from persona 2 to 5 and some new features as said in this patreon post

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
the game is already abandoned (at version 0.9.1) as said by the dev but he's also remaking the game with the same concept but with the girls from persona 2 to 5 and some new features as said in this patreon post
Sounds like this dev does NOT EVEN know what the hell he wants.. Dating Sim, Story Mode, Spinner Mode? WTF is that mess?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
codes for ver 0.8.3
password - NaotoBuns
money - TanakaCan
unlock all girls - ChadYosuke
max all girls - NarukamiYU

note all passwords are case sensitive

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Why the art in this new game looks so much worse? He stopped tracing and now draws everything from scratch?

season12345

Mar 15, 2018
place extracted file in \AppData\Local\Persona_H . save contains all girl unlocked and maxxed out
my game keeps crashing when i use your save file :/

of Step Event0
for object RoomController_MainMenu:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_Function_LoadGame
############################################################################################
gml_Script_Function_LoadGame (line -1)
gml_Object_RoomController_MainMenu_Step_0

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes