Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
Kind of forgot that this website had a listing for this game. To anyone that doesn't know, progress on this game is finished. I'm now working on a remake called Persona H Golden. The public release isn't available yet but when it is I will put it up on here for you all.

Thanks for being interested in the project! Hope you enjoy my new game too.

View attachment 2519447

should have either the abandoned or completed tag then right?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
for those unaware looks like this game is coming back . dev posted on

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wow, yeah you beat me to it!
For anyone who isn't aware, I"m re-working this project and bringing it back as soon as I can in a workable state.I'm very excited to get a build out to show to you all, and when I do I will be uploading it onto here.

For itch.io, It will be as seperate project but I might be able to just upload the new build files here for this site. Will have more information about that later on either Discord or Patreon.

Game-Profile.png

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Wow, yeah you beat me to it!
For anyone who isn't aware, I"m re-working this project and bringing it back as soon as I can in a workable state.I'm very excited to get a build out to show to you all, and when I do I will be uploading it onto here.

For itch.io, It will be as seperate project but I might be able to just upload the new build files here for this site. Will have more information about that later on either Discord or Patreon.

View attachment 2868688
What about the DMCA, Isn't it a problem for you?

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
To anyone intersted in trying out the new game:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 164124.jpg

To whoever may be interested, I now have The Midnight Channel in open beta phase for anyone to test out on either Android or Windows.

This is version 0.1.9, and it features the beginning of the game, all the basic mechanics, some lead up story moments, and a ranking systme with Chie up to the first SScene.

At the moment, I'm looking for any kinds of bugs or crashes that may occur, I"m also looking for failure points such as keyboards glitching out on android, or rooms not loading when moving from place to place.

If you get Chie to Affection Rank 3 "Buddy", please know that you cannot go further, so if you try clicking buttons and things you will just get looping dialog. I'm already working on the next steps/phases of this game, but I want to get this Beta out now in case there is something Major I have missed and need to focus on, otherwise for my it's business as usual.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you so much for checking it out and helping with the development of the game!

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
To anyone intersted in trying out the new game:

View attachment 2890442

To whoever may be interested, I now have The Midnight Channel in open beta phase for anyone to test out on either Android or Windows.

This is version 0.1.9, and it features the beginning of the game, all the basic mechanics, some lead up story moments, and a ranking systme with Chie up to the first SScene.

At the moment, I'm looking for any kinds of bugs or crashes that may occur, I"m also looking for failure points such as keyboards glitching out on android, or rooms not loading when moving from place to place.

If you get Chie to Affection Rank 3 "Buddy", please know that you cannot go further, so if you try clicking buttons and things you will just get looping dialog. I'm already working on the next steps/phases of this game, but I want to get this Beta out now in case there is something Major I have missed and need to focus on, otherwise for my it's business as usual.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you so much for checking it out and helping with the development of the game!

Played it today, I liked what it's got so far, and the art has definitively improved, like a lot

Reactions: DarkDemarley
Jan 28, 2019
Alright, It's up and live now on itch.io here:

For PC and Android.

Not sure how to reupload a whole new game onto this site though, I never did get the requesting thing down correctly. I will look into this later when I can.
Cant get past the scene with Chie and Teddy talking around Inaba.

of Draw Event
for object Contr_Dialog:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_Contr_Dialog_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Contr_Dialog_Draw_64 (line -1)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PersonaHTheMidnightChannel-0.1.14Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
It would be nice if the main page explained the difference between "golden" and "remake"
golden is a different game that can be found here . the golden links here are from before the game had a thead which is why they are in the op .

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's a little odd that in the scene where we nearly kiss margaret, she's way in the back of the limo instead of it being close-up.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes