Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hitbyant

Jul 24, 2020
It's a shame, even though I liked the previous version
Remembering this is a remake but it makes me sore because the appearance of the background changes

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I am so confused. First DarkDemarley had the midnight channel game, which was on itch, and it wasn't perfect but it was good. Before it got finished (or even half done honestly) there was a new post about how the dev is starting over from scratch on a new project. I checked that one out briefly when it was new but it honestly seemed inferior to the original one.

Now there is... YET ANOTHER new project, and this one won't even be the persona characters?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I am so confused. First DarkDemarley had the midnight channel game, which was on itch, and it wasn't perfect but it was good. Before it got finished (or even half done honestly) there was a new post about how the dev is starting over from scratch on a new project. I checked that one out briefly when it was new but it honestly seemed inferior to the original one.

Now there is... YET ANOTHER new project, and this one won't even be the persona characters?
midnight channel was the original persona game but that was abandoned in favor for a new game persona h golden . however that game caused some probably due to inclusion of nanako . after that the dev had to stop working on any persona related games so he created hinomori nights . but recently the dev was able to work on persona related projects again so he started working on this game again as a remake

Reactions: No-Nonon

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
midnight channel was the original persona game but that was abandoned in favor for a new game persona h golden . however that game caused some probably due to inclusion of nanako . after that the dev had to stop working on any persona related games so he created hinomori nights . but recently the dev was able to work on persona related projects again so he started working on this game again as a remake
Or maybe... just maybe... the dev is one of those types who keeps starting a new project, then getting distracted by a new idea or changing their mind about the direction, and abandoning the current project when it's only ~20% complete.

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Or maybe... just maybe... the dev is one of those types who keeps starting a new project, then getting distracted by a new idea or changing their mind about the direction, and abandoning the current project when it's only ~20% complete.
maybe i do think the change from original to golden was stupid . but if the legal stuff story is true everything he did made sense. making a new game was oblivious since he could not use anything related persona related but when he was given the chance again it made sense to make it since that is what people are intersted in .

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
maybe i do think the change from original to golden was stupid . but if the legal stuff story is true everything he did made sense. making a new game was oblivious since he could not use anything related persona related but when he was given the chance again it made sense to make it since that is what people are intersted in .
Agree with you 100%, on the first part, the change to Golden was bizarre and it was not even a better game. Unless the dev is going to massively improve the art, all these remakes are pointless.

But also, I don't necessarily buy this legal argument, it's awfully convenient... they were making blatant persona ripoff games for years without incident, then suddenly they get in legal trouble? And also, how did this legal problem suddenly go away and now they feel confident to work on persona projects again?

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Agree with you 100%, on the first part, the change to Golden was bizarre and it was not even a better game. Unless the dev is going to massively improve the art, all these remakes are pointless.

But also, I don't necessarily buy this legal argument, it's awfully convenient... they were making blatant persona ripoff games for years without incident, then suddenly they get in legal trouble? And also, how did this legal problem suddenly go away and now they feel confident to work on persona projects again?
iirc the legal trouble was due to the inclusion of nanako . i think patreon mistook her as underage and wanted it shutdown . maybe after this point was understood by the dev is when he realized he can work on persona games again but he has to play it safe .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PersonaHTheMidnightChannel-0.1.17Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, do you have to play the original game before playing the remake ?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes