Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
We need more Persona games, it is really surprising there are extremely few and most are abandoned after a few updates.

Reactions: Rduas41

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What we need is a good persona game that matches the characters and graphics level from the persona 4 game... which is the best one lol.

It also would be nice if it was actually a persona game like you have to attend classes, build up stats, slow burn to build up relationship with LIs, fun combat system, etc...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exocrine

1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Just played through new update, weirdly the photo Chie gave isn't showing up on the gallery, might be a save issue there. Am playing on android

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PersonaHTheMidnightChannel-0.2.12Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Riven_89
Jul 29, 2019
DarkDemarley, You should really consider swapping around the positions of the "Return" and "Quit" buttons in the pause menu, because right now "Quit" is in the same place as the "Back" buttons for the Save, Load, Items, Girls, and Stats menus. Multiple times now, I've accidentally quit the game because I clicked the "Back" button after saving, then had my muscle memory kick in and clicked again on the "Quit" button, thinking it would resume the game. It would also probably be a good idea to include a "Are you sure you want to quit?" confirmation dialog. I know this is very minor, but both would be really nice QoL changes.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
I don't get how to progress. Chie is Steady with 500, Saki won't do anything when i click hang out after the first drink. Can't learn new massage stuff even after massaging Ann like 100 times. Margaret keeps talking about butterfly powers (which i assume is from doing it)

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
What we need is a good persona game that matches the characters and graphics level from the persona 4 game... which is the best one lol.

It also would be nice if it was actually a persona game like you have to attend classes, build up stats, slow burn to build up relationship with LIs, fun combat system, etc...
wat other persona games are on here can u name please

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
I don't get how to progress. Chie is Steady with 500, Saki won't do anything when i click hang out after the first drink. Can't learn new massage stuff even after massaging Ann like 100 times. Margaret keeps talking about butterfly powers (which i assume is from doing it)
That's the end of the game for now.

Reactions: Exocrine
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes