Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very promising so I'll bookmark, download and check out the demo. Wish Dev the best with the project, considered you said you want to add as many fetishes as possible I don't mind to have some exhibitionism content with the girls

Reactions: DarkDemarley

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
That screenshot that says Nuetral... Is it referring to something with the head of a monkey, limbs of a tiger, body of a tanuki, and the front half of a snake for a tail? Or is that a typo?

Reactions: DarkDemarley

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Look very promising so I'll bookmark, download and check out the demo. Wish Dev the best with the project, considered you said you want to add as many fetishes as possible I don't mind to have some exhibitionism content with the girls
Well thank you for the kind words ! I will do my best to keep up the content in it !

Reactions: thevoid089

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
That screenshot that says Nuetral... Is it referring to something with the head of a monkey, limbs of a tiger, body of a tanuki, and the front half of a snake for a tail? Or is that a typo?
Hahaha Nuetral was meant as a Rank for the girls Affection level. Maybe I shouldn't use Nuetral..

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Oh damn. This SOUNDS like a game I'd really like to play, but... the art is bad. Really bad. And the glaringly-obvious typos ("Nuetral" and "Affectioin") don't inspire confidence. Hopefully the art will have improved by the time the game has developed a bit more.

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Oh damn. This SOUNDS like a game I'd really like to play, but... the art is bad. Really bad. And the glaringly-obvious typos ("Nuetral" and "Affectioin") don't inspire confidence. Hopefully the art will have improved by the time the game has developed a bit more.
If there are two things I can promise you it's 1) a LOT of typos and 2) I will be going back and fixing things constantly.
I will be updating the artstyle as I go and hopefully it looks better for you in the future, and I will be correcting typos. Let me know if there is something you would like to see in this game. Sounds like you have some ideas

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervy Incel

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Ah, Persona 4. I played the game so many hours... and i cleared all endings.
A pity the nurse was so boring.
In the end my favorites were Rise and Naoto, cause boobs are everything.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes