Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Gt430 and i5 6500 3.20Ghz...
Do you think you could try running it again, but in fullscreen mode ? I am curious if it's something to do with windowed mode.
Just press F12 at any point in the game, let me know if this changes anything.

Thanks again for the help

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
Do you think you could try running it again, but in fullscreen mode ? I am curious if it's something to do with windowed mode.
Just press F12 at any point in the game, let me know if this changes anything.

Thanks again for the help
it worked, btw add a option to sell all ores... there's a lot of clicking...

Reactions: DarkDemarley

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I will be keeping up with this one I just beat Persona 4 Golden on steam a few days ago now to see this that's awesome keep it up
That's awesome, I"m a fan myself. I played it on Vita years ago and I"m catching up again on Steam. Hoping to play it on the Steam Deck when I get my hands on one !

Reactions: Remiswaifu1209!

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I don't really know how to update the game on this website. For anyone interested however, The game is in version 2.0 as of this morning. It features Multiple Characters, 6 Sex Scenes and Voice acting for Chie's dialog (with more on the way). You can find my updates and logs at Itch :

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
That's awesome, I"m a fan myself. I played it on Vita years ago and I"m catching up again on Steam. Hoping to play it on the Steam Deck when I get my hands on one !
waiting Persona 4 golden to have sales again so i can buy it really dissapointed one of best JRPG didn't get any sale on Steam JRPG sales meanwhile SMT 3 nocturne remastered and Persona 5 Strikers got a sales

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
waiting Persona 4 golden to have sales again so i can buy it really dissapointed one of best JRPG didn't get any sale on Steam JRPG sales meanwhile SMT 3 nocturne remastered and Persona 5 Strikers got a sales
there is probably even more by now.

Blooopy

Jul 10, 2021
Im having problems trying to figure out where i can increase my endurance, can anyone help out?

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Im having problems trying to figure out where i can increase my endurance, can anyone help out?
Hey ! I probably should make it more clear in the game. I plan to organize how you buy items better in a future update.

Anyway, You need to purchase the Treadmill, which you can then use in your homebase !

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Updated thread, I think I did it right ? Added the recent screenshots from the game as well as the file itself to download for 2.1. Let me know if you guys have any issues or anything.

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
View attachment 1719318

i cannot progress at all with old save file
How old was your save ?

There was a migration period that happened at around 1.9 I think. I don't think there will be anymore, but that one was critical to the future of updates. While the game is still in development I can't guarantee I won't need to do it again.

Unfortunately, for now you will most likely need to create a new save. Unless your version was newer, in which case this might be a bug generated by something else.

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
How old was your save ?

There was a migration period that happened at around 1.9 I think. I don't think there will be anymore, but that one was critical to the future of updates. While the game is still in development I can't guarantee I won't need to do it again.

Unfortunately, for now you will most likely need to create a new save. Unless your version was newer, in which case this might be a bug generated by something else.
sorry for the late reply my old save should be a day before 0.2.1 release

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
sorry for the late reply my old save should be a day before 0.2.1 release
Interesting, Okay. I think it's best if we private message then I can troubleshoot it for you. I'm curious what is happening.
Can you join me on discord when you have time ?
DarkDemarley#5011

Jun 29, 2017
btw, i got a suggestion and a bug i found it
I got a idea when you visit some girl and later, depending the favor you did, she forces you to do some H scene (depending which one you unlocked)
and also, the bug is when you try to bring the Saki item (after buying it) and if you buy other drinks, it doesnt appear.

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
btw, i got a suggestion and a bug i found it
I got a idea when you visit some girl and later, depending the favor you did, she forces you to do some H scene (depending which one you unlocked)
and also, the bug is when you try to bring the Saki item (after buying it) and if you buy other drinks, it doesnt appear.
Thanks for the suggestion, I think that's a good idea. I'm working on something similar to this already!

That's interesting, I have had similar experiences with that after. I think I have fixed this in the recent update releasing tomorrow (0.2.5)

After it releases, try downloading it and see if this resolves your issue. Let me know what happens, I"m curious !

Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes