Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, I think that's a good idea. I'm working on something similar to this already!

That's interesting, I have had similar experiences with that after. I think I have fixed this in the recent update releasing tomorrow (0.2.5)

After it releases, try downloading it and see if this resolves your issue. Let me know what happens, I"m curious !
Gotcha
and i hope to see the new update :)
BTW, in case you need to update the post on the current version, idk if you can edit the first post or ask some admins (if someone is seening this)

Reactions: DarkDemarley

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Gotcha
BTW, in case you need to update the post on the current version, idk if you can edit the first post or ask some admins (if someone is seening this)
Thanks ! I'm not too worried about it, As long as people know that they can find the newest versions on Itch. Persona H seems to be available on a lot of sites, and I can't keep track of updating all of them at once. So I just make sure that the Itch one is the most up to date.

Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Gotcha
Just a quick attention to the new update :

It's 0.2.5 completing the Yukiko Amagi Update and it's available now !

Check it out, let me know what happens to your previous save file. If there are issues, email me, message me here, or DM me on Discord : DarkDemarley#5011

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Will my man Yusuke get any action?
So far he is in the game mostly as comic relief and as a store owner (Junes).

I won't say he will Never have a sex scene though.... You never know !

Also, Remember that time he dressed up for the beauty show ? I feel like that should return.

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
How much content is in the game right?
I updated the description to add the current sex scenes. Currently, this version is finishing of the Yukiko Amagi update. She has 3 sex scenes, Chie has 3 and Saki has 3. Margaret also has 1 sex scene at the beginning.

Moving into Margaret's update next, so she will have more scenes coming soon.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
So far he is in the game mostly as comic relief and as a store owner (Junes).

I won't say he will Never have a sex scene though.... You never know !

Also, Remember that time he dressed up for the beauty show ? I feel like that should return.
I meant he banging one of the girls, not he getting banged :oops: :oops:

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Maybe a little of column A, a little of column B. We shall see how the story unfolds
Can't wait then!

Persona 4 is one my all time favorites games. Bought a PS VIta years ago just for this game. And bought it again when released on Steam. :love:

I'll wait a few versions before trying.

Reactions: DarkDemarley

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Can't wait then!

Persona 4 is one my all time favorites games. Bought a PS VIta years ago just for this game. And bought it again when released on Steam. :love:

I'll wait a few versions before trying.
I'm the same way, Vita first and now PC. Can't wait to play it on Steam Deck too !

Reactions: SvenVlad
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes