Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
Just updated the thread files to 0.3.0. This version has a lot of bug fixes in it as well as the new story elements.Check that one out if you were having issues and let me know what happens in your save file !
what do you do after Izanami comes down during the talk with Margaret? She keeps on telling me to come back another time.

Jun 29, 2017
Just updated the thread files to 0.3.0. This version has a lot of bug fixes in it as well as the new story elements.Check that one out if you were having issues and let me know what happens in your save file !
Crap i too late on checking the updates
lets see whats new on the game :)

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
what do you do after Izanami comes down during the talk with Margaret? She keeps on telling me to come back another time.

Glad to see that you got that far !

That's as far as Margaret stroyline goes for now. I"m working on her storyline now ! So far the game has a story for Yukiko, Chie and Saki. Margaret's is all the 0.3 updates and Ai Ebiharawill be next in the 0.4 updates

Reactions: HowdyPartner12345

jeffrey

May 15, 2017
when i start the game it jumps to a black screen and nothing works anymore so i must pull out the power but of am i doing somyhing else than i can only see yhe beginning that teddy say it is a adult game but when i select the game again it jumps to a black sreen is there something i can do about

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
just tried to start the game for the first time it loads up and lags really hard and i cant get past the 18 or older screen am i just dumb and doing something wrong or is this a bug thanks

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
just tried to start the game for the first time it loads up and lags really hard and i cant get past the 18 or older screen am i just dumb and doing something wrong or is this a bug thanks

Some systems don't handle the way the game draws out stuff,it's been hit or miss so far with people and I'm still not sure the culprit. Sometimes switching which mode you are playing the game in helps, pressF12 to switch it into windowed mode, see if that helps !

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
when i start the game it jumps to a black screen and nothing works anymore so i must pull out the power but of am i doing somyhing else than i can only see yhe beginning that teddy say it is a adult game but when i select the game again it jumps to a black sreen is there something i can do about
Are you playing on PC or Android ?

Did you have a game already going before or is this the first time loading it in ?

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
The fix seems to have worked for me, as I am able to progress past the previous point in Yuki's route.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Some systems don't handle the way the game draws out stuff,it's been hit or miss so far with people and I'm still not sure the culprit. Sometimes switching which mode you are playing the game in helps, pressF12 to switch it into windowed mode, see if that helps !
was able to try that today and it works thanks for the help

DarkDemarley

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Got an error on loading my save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for bringing this up ! This was recently discovered by my testers. Unfortuantely it's due to a calculation error I made. If you upgrade your strength too much then you break the game.You literally got too strong for my game :(

Sorry ! Will be patching this out in 0.3.2

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes